Since i put this in the wrong section earlier sigh

Torinnnnn

Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo , The names Torin, I started playing this game during the summer of last year because i was looking for Pokemon Hacks and the link for this game was on Reddit lmao. I'm From the USA and live in Atlanta as of right now. Im 22, gonna be 23 in December. I've been in a couple teams while I've been playing this game which has been the best part of the game tbh. The teams were Vale -> LoLL -> RNSC -> LYLE (which has been my goal since like March of this year so thats one of the things I wanted to accomplish in this game), my other goal is to win my first official :) . I play OU, and NU mostly, just started breeding LC's so hit me up if you ever wanna battle. (UU is trash but i can do that too i guess).  I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE   to gamble on here, so if you ever wanna do metro, 1v1s, wager games let me know. I'm usually in CH 2 but since PSL started up again im usually in CH 7. If you have ANY questions for me no matter the topic ask them below, im down to answer anything. I watch anime in most of my spare time when im not playing pokemon so if you need a show to watch or anything lemme know i gotchu, Torin out.

Thx Aimi, ur still bad tho

1 minute ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

WP's arent fun tho

Hunting down your friends for something you were doing yourself and desperately deleting past posts and threads to repair your image isn't fun either ;v)

Edited by RysPicz
  • 1 month later...