Organize NU tier in Pokedex

LifeStyle

Question

It looks messy as is with like 200+ Pokemons in it lmao, it would be way better if "Never Used" only showed Pokemons that are above 4.36% usage in NU.

Right now based on the latest statistics NU tier should look like (Not in dex order cuz effort):

Poliwrath | Raichu | Misdreavus | Absol | Scyther | Grumpig | Kecleon | Victreebel | Electabuzz | Hitmontop | Blastoise | Flareon | Muk | Torkoal | Granbull | Pinsir | Solrock | Bellossom | Fearow | Sharpedo | Venomoth | Shuckle | Walrein | Xatu | Golem | Gligar | Roselia | Golduck | Kadabra | Tropius | Electrode | Tangela | Whiscash | Kingler | Claydol | Rapidash | Shiftry | Magmar | Diglett | Stantler | Kabutops

Pokemons that are under 4.36% go to a new section in Pokedex named "Other" or something like that.

Please make this happen and don't take 6 months for it, shit couldn't be any easier to implement.

Edit: Forgot to add that obviously Pokemons listed in "Other" can be used in NU-UU-OU

Edited by LifeStyle

3 hours ago, CCMayhem said:

Makes sense to remove all the LC Pokemon from the tier though since they have a tier of their own and i can only think of two that might be useful or ever used in NU.

no it does not. just removing the LC pokes from NU wouldn't make sense because LC isnt usage based like the rest of the tiers. 

7 hours ago, Darkshade said:

I read your first statement again, and it made more sense to me know. But we really need that system you where talking about then. cus i cant make use for the NU-list in the dex atm, its just wayyyy too messy and filled with trash. I remember this being suggested like half a year ago, and it got some positive feedback from some of the higher-ups but ended up being neglected. 

But cant we get a placeholder in the meantime? i mean getting rid of some of the non-viable pokemons while you build your thing. cuz if i know the devs as good as i think i fo, this feature wont be out next month...

10 hours ago, Darkshade said:

that information should not exist exclusively outside of the game.

I feel like this comes up a lot these days, how about those years when basically every useful piece of information regarding officials existed exclusively outside the game?

You could simply add a few lines to the ingame FAQ to explain how the tabs in the pokedex work to those people who don't use the forums. 

On 17/10/2016 at 1:26 PM, LifeStyle said:

Least you could do tbh is remove shit like Bulbasaur, Caterpie, Pidgey, etc from NU

Pfft, how come you underestimate the true power of those?

They in Nu create an automatic-win scenario where your opponents laughs so hard that he/she loses by timer.