[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

The biggest cry baby I've ever met in a video game. 

Get @Guerinf to play or sub in @kemaric, your only sub apparently. I'm not bending the rules for you. You've already won the week so I don't understand how I'm biased here. These are the rules and you don't have any special privilege. 

Every duel could matter in the long run, so refusing me fair chances to win is unacceptable. You wronged me and I demand compensation. You can actually start with a public apology.

Edited by gbwead
2 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Every duel could matter in the long run, so refusing me fair chances to win is unacceptable. You wronged me and I demand compensation. You can actually start with a public apology.

I did what I said I would do, and that's announce the trade after all active players finished their matches. If you need an apology, I apologize for making you follow the rules. 

Just now, DoubleJ said:

I did what I said I would do, and that's announce the trade after all active players finished their matches

Kemaric was one of my active players that I paid 2500 credits for and now I can't make him play for me since he has no incentive to do so. It is common sense that you have to wait til the end of the week to announce a trade so that feeling don't get in the way.

1 minute ago, gbwead said:

Kemaric was one of my active players that I paid 2500 credits for and now I can't make him play for me since he has no incentive to do so. It is common sense that you have to wait til the end of the week to announce a trade so that feeling don't get in the way.

I'm still confused why @Guerinf suddenly can't play from now until 5pm pst. 

i know we already won the week but we kind of did get fucked over by this
with that being said, i don't think letting wiri play is the answer either, however there should be some middle ground.. 
maybe extending guerinf kanzo match a day or 2 since we already won the week? if that a possibility? i know it's bending the rules but really we're getting the short end of the stick here

edit: even a few hours until guerinf gets back 

Edited by DiDi
2 minutes ago, DiDi said:

i know we already won the week but we kind of did get fucked over by this
with that being said, i don't think letting wiri play is the answer either, however there should be some middle ground.. 
maybe extending guerinf kanzo match a day or 2 since we already won the week? if that a possibility? i know it's bending the rules but really we're getting the short end of the stick here

edit: even a few hours until guerinf gets back 

No extensions is a hard rule. If guer is back in a few hours (before the deadline), he can play mkns who is available. Ez.

Just now, gbwead said:

Suddenly? You expect Guerinf to stay in game 6 hours straight waiting for his duel? WTF. Stop this non-sense and meet my demands.

I'm not bending the rules for you. You have two options:

Keep in guer and see what happens

Sub in kemaric and see what happens

Otherwise this is a non-issue and an example of a little kid who isn't getting their way. I'm sorry for that. 

3 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

tbh, zeb deserves it more

how dare you? Did Zebra beat the TheBloo?

I know Zebra had to overcome the fact that he was dueling while you were next to him, but that is by no mean a valid reason to make it in the power rankings.

Edited by gbwead