[PSL 7] Week Two

8 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

That was so predictable and meaningless. I mean nothing could be worse than being picked because of a manager's pity. I didn't think you'd be dumb enough to point that out.

I highly suggest you to keep drawing underaged girls instead of trying to slip into PokeMMO's PvP scene, as you'll forever be one pitifully random dude playing like shit with tragic trashtalking skills.

I was at the gym trying to empty my mind from your betrayal, gimme some rest plz ... <3

So, which team are you on and why are you talking?

Just now, Spaintakula said:

When's your match?

Please bruh, I'm your lawyer. You ain't supposed to stab your lawyer.

2 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Tranz is good, I'm saying Moe is dogshit.

What tiers do you even play? You vs me tonight. I find that an actual match is the best way to prove who is a dog shit and who is not.

Just now, Moetal said:

What tiers do you even play? You vs me tonight. I find that an actual match is the best way to prove who is a dog shit and who is not.

Lawyers are one of the many corporate evils that root out everything good about this race

Then there's that small percentage of lawyers and corporate employees who aren't corrupt as shit and actually like their job, like gunth.

saved it...

Just now, Moetal said:

NU, UU, OU, pick your tier.

34 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

I highly suggest you to keep drawing underaged girls instead of trying to slip into PokeMMO's PvP scene, as you'll forever be one pitifully random dude playing like shit with tragic trashtalking skills.

underaged girls= Man, thats art. Respect to artist !!! I cant use but Moemon #1 

PVP scene= I wanna watch more Moetal battles too.

manager's pity = Noooo , just no. All Misc players was busy with lifting. And Eric noticed, we need a player who can take attention for us. We was need Moetal !

Moetal #1

3 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

underaged girls= Man, thats art. Respect to artist !!! I cant use but Moemon #1 

PVP scene= I wanna watch more Moetal battles too.

manager's pity = Noooo , just no. All Misc players was busy with lifting. And Eric noticed, we need a player who can take attention for us. We was need Moetal !

Moetal #1

I like your innocence