[PSL 7] Week Seven

34 minutes ago, Kizhaz said:

I didn't even get to explode with normal gem Silvally :(

That's about all Silvally can threaten with so I brought my resistant lead. Matchup wise I think your team had no answers for that lead.

Just giving my opinion here, I feel like both Spartacus and Moetal are right, I wouldn't like to pay a debt for a shitty activity win but it was Moetal mistake not to state that the bet was going to be voided if the result is decided by a host decision or something related, so Spartacus is right in claiming the money. I know it must not be good to have to pay a debt for a shitty decision (not like it was an easy one jj, not blaming you here, more like blaming the current rules we have and the players for not playing their match, even tho I personally would have given a no contest or in this particular case one more day to play the match) but you did the right thing paying Moe Moe, next time just make sure to write every situation where you would like to void a bet so things like this don't occur again. This shouldn't be only for you but for everyone from now on cause lately a lot of people are doing shitty stuff when betting and that's not cool.