Who do you think is the Richest Players right now in the game?

I'll name another player who is top 5 easily. He is inactive atm. His name is Chuur (Team HURO). 3 E-Storms. 1 Colorable Desu. All vanities as well and 2 boxes of shinies including a lot of starters. He made a video of what he has. 

• 5 months later...
5 hours ago, AndreRugila said:

Sorry for the quality, I can't fix it on my phone.

Is 67m an amount that can be considered rich? 

Screenshot_20230402-112806_Gallery.jpg

That's interesting xD

Anyways you messed up on the editing. The first party hat's text is too small and the line - space between the 2nd one is also not right. All in all not bad editing from paint.

Edited by Goku
2 hours ago, Goku said:

That's interesting xD

Anyways you messed up on the editing. The first party hat's text is too small and the line - space between the 2nd one is also not right. All in all not bad editing from paint.

3 minutes ago, Obvi said:

Bruhhhhh TWO?!

There is just one and it belongs to Terresa. These are fake

Screenshot_20230402-220345_Chrome.jpg

On 10/15/2022 at 9:44 PM, Poufilou said:

More interesting question, which NPC do you think is the richest ? TM vendors ? Repeat balls mall ? Harvesting tool guy ? How much would they be richer than us ? 

I guess the NPC that get shinies in exchange of prismatic pearls would be high, but he was added recently.

So I think the harvesting tool guy and the brace seller would be at the top.

On 10/15/2022 at 11:44 PM, Poufilou said:

More interesting question, which NPC do you think is the richest ? TM vendors ? Repeat balls mall ? Harvesting tool guy ? How much would they be richer than us ? 

On 4/3/2023 at 8:12 PM, ScizoMonkey said:

I guess the NPC that get shinies in exchange of prismatic pearls would be high, but he was added recently.

So I think the harvesting tool guy and the brace seller would be at the top.

It's the day care old man, it's not even close. He says "Let's make a trade, you give me two pokémon and I give you their egg", which means he keeps the pokémon. Which means he basically has a large percentage of all pokémon ever caught.

On 4/5/2023 at 2:48 AM, OctaviusAugustus said:

It's the day care old man, it's not even close. He says "Let's make a trade, you give me two pokémon and I give you their egg", which means he keeps the pokémon. Which means he basically has a large percentage of all pokémon ever caught.

Yeah but each time he gives a Pokemon with the stats of the two combined.

The legend says he is trading them on the GTL and buy a Pokemon with the desired stats