Will it stay or will it go?

As the title implies....will the boss battles be staying for a day or two after the event is wrapped up, for the people unable to spend their remaining medallions from the many moons of grinding

Staff confirmation rather than community theory would go a long way ?

5 minutes ago, BiuBiv said:

PokeMMO's 10th Anniversary event will end on July 8th, UTC+0 12:00pm

As Origin You is part of the event, I believe it will end as the event ends

Just a heads up - there’s been some confusion as to whether or not that post has a typo or not. When you look at the gift shop the seasonal vanities are ending in ~3hrs which is at 12:00AM UTC (not PM). I’m 99% sure the gift shop items line up with the event ending but if there’s any staff member that can confirm which time is correct that would be great! 

38 minutes ago, azuloon said:

Just a heads up - there’s been some confusion as to whether or not that post has a typo or not. When you look at the gift shop the seasonal vanities are ending in ~3hrs which is at 12:00AM UTC (not PM). I’m 99% sure the gift shop items line up with the event ending but if there’s any staff member that can confirm which time is correct that would be great! 

The event ends in ~3.5 hours, at 0:00 UTC. The 12pm in the changelog was a mistake, it's been fixed to state 12am. Sorry for the confusion.

1 hour ago, CanadaSorry said:

As the title implies....will the boss battles be staying for a day or two after the event is wrapped up, for the people unable to spend their remaining medallions from the many moons of grinding

Staff confirmation rather than community theory would go a long way ?

The boss will disappear when the event ends. 

3 hours ago, Rache said:

The event ends in ~3.5 hours, at 0:00 UTC. The 12pm in the changelog was a mistake, it's been fixed to state 12am. Sorry for the confusion.

The boss will disappear when the event ends. 

Thankyou very kindly for the speedy reply. i appreciate you :)) ♡