Make Boss Rewards Tradable

konodiosda

Question

8 answers to this question

Those rewards are very good.. The hockey mask, the spooky arms,the nian hood, the starlight hat.. Those untradable cosmetics looks great, making em tradable, of course, blows a whole economy, Such thing will never be done.. I was about to post sthg why don't they make pvp rewards pokes tradable but then i said we ré only puppets whatever we say whatever we post it won't change anythg. None replies none discusses an idea. 

They made those vanities untradeable because they were meant to be a reward for completing the events they were released in and not for making profit. It is for this reason they probably wont make them tradeable.

However it wouldnt be a bad idea to make them tradeable because this would allow players who werent playing at the time to get them and it would add to the life span of the vanity item without adding anymore of them to the game. (i.e the vanities won't die out when people who originally got them stop playing)

I bet if they made them tradeable they would just be an addition of nice vanities for people to grind for. Rn time machines arent real xd so the devs can help us out by making these vanities tradeable.

4 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

They made those vanities untradeable because they were meant to be a reward for completing the events they were released in and not for making profit. It is for this reason they probably wont make them tradeable.

Correct, and then also result in people mass farming them for profit whenever they're available, which isn't the point.

1 hour ago, DragoTamer said:

In all honesty, I was looking forward to Darkshade replying with "No" before I opened the thread to see the reply

And it s so fair to answer that. So the question here is if old cosmetic rewards like hockey mask and spooky arms, mage's hat... will come back again in the future or no (like Nian hood)