Johto speculation

With the upcoming release of Johto there's been quite a bit of talk about features concerning the region. I've heard some rumors a few of which I lend credence to because the have high probably to be true based on current region features.ย 

ย 

I just made this thread to see what ideas or rumors you've heard or think will be in the region?

ย 

To start... I've heard Kanto will be replaced will the new Kanto (inhales hopium)

On 1/10/2023 at 11:43 PM, ScriptNZ said:

They have to go through legality issues with every new region so I won't blame them if it gets postponed

ย 

no they don't, they don't provide you the assets, they provide you a empty shell client, you're the one using the 'legal or less legal' assets. There's a reason why they discourage sharing said assets through their medias.

On 1/10/2023 at 10:10 PM, Ryukaai said:

With the upcoming release of Johto there's been quite a bit of talk about features concerning the region. I've heard some rumors a few of which I lend credence to because the have high probably to be true based on current region features.ย 

ย 

I just made this thread to see what ideas or rumors you've heard or think will be in the region?

ย 

To start... I've heard Kanto will be replaced will the new Kanto (inhales hopium)

Whatever happened to dungeons and legendaries? I still want to own at least 1 legendary permanently. XD Would have been cool

Edit: I'm tired of having to defend my mewtwo all the time. He belongs to me. He knows who his real owner is.

Edited by Goku
  • 6 months later...