Mt. Silver Special Rewards

What do you guys think the special rewards will be in mt.silver? a new permanent legendary/mythical like shaymin? a free shiny (unlikely imo)? Exclusive Alphas? Special Particle effects?

Also, if any dev could answer, these special rewards in mt.silver is not a time limited event right? I can get it anytime? There's no reason to speedrun johto to reach mt.silver fast, right?

6 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

I think Red's Pokémons level will be Level 100 or less than Level 95?

Yeah but kyu said there would be exclusive rewards and special surprises, I think that implies there is something more interesting than fighting Red, since everyone already expects fighting Red to be there in mt.silver.

22 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

There's saying this that there's a Alpha Tyranitar as Special Rewards also after Defeating Red too!

No you don't have to.
Actually you can't Defeat Red right now cuz you will be block by a invisible wall inside the Mt.Silver.

screenshot_1691839162.png

4 hours ago, neogeo89 said:

ok but, it´s wild? or its a reward or what?

sorry men i just wanna don´t miss something precious

No worry mate. It is a swarm that location at Mt.Silver.
It won't disappear until you catch it.
At least this is what I know from now on.
The bottom one is the Alpha one.

screenshot_1691835606.png

It's probably going to be Johto's Alpha Starters, if I had to bet on something 🙂

Makes sense considering we're having to beat Red, and the fact that last year we got Kanto starters (sure, it was the anniversary event, but you get my point)

3 hours ago, Doctor said:

It's probably going to be Johto's Alpha Starters, if I had to bet on something 🙂

Makes sense considering we're having to beat Red, and the fact that last year we got Kanto starters (sure, it was the anniversary event, but you get my point)

I just beat Red. There was nothing outside of the ordinary, aside from getting over 300k unboosted, and 25k BP.

2 hours ago, LilBoyMacc said:

I just beat Red. There was nothing outside of the ordinary, aside from getting over 300k unboosted, and 25k BP.

As far as I know it's literally impossible to battle Red since there's an invisible wall in the way? So either someone in this thread was wrong earlier or you're just making up stuff on the internet ❤️

39 minutes ago, Doctor said:

As far as I know it's literally impossible to battle Red since there's an invisible wall in the way? So either someone in this thread was wrong earlier or you're just making up stuff on the internet ❤️

The invisible wall was fixed yesterday

1 hour ago, Doctor said:

Can confirmed Red is available. He's using 6x lvl 100 pokemons in a random order: Pikachu, Charizard, Blastoise, Snorlax and I can't remember the other 2. I think Espeon and Venusaur.
Be aware his pokemons use some non-damaging spells once summoned, out of turn.
You can NOT use items during the fight (like potions, X attack ,revives) but your pokemon can hold items.
Reward is 350K unboosted and 25k BP. Killed him in 1 try with the classic setup of Blissey setting Stealth Rock, then 3x dragondance Haxorus

With the Alpha Tyranitar, nothing else is available there so far