Is 11th Anniversary Event Delayed or Planned?

It's been almost a Month since the 11th Anniversary Event is still Planned after the Johto Update & Yesterday or 2 Days ago, there was Unexpected Outage causing the Server is Shut Down after almost 10 Hours i think? & Because of that... I've been asking about myself whether the Devs said it is still Planned, Is 11th Anniversary Event will be Delayed & Moved Forward for Halloween Update or still Continue after the Unexpected Outage?

On 9/8/2023 at 9:12 PM, loserzero said:

It's already September 9th, and the 11th anniversary event will last for two weeks, but Halloween will be released on November 1st. 

For most players and managers, releasing more than 20 days of activities in a rush of two months may be very exhausting.

Nice thoughts! 

Edited by MightyMichele

Huh! I knew it something was Not Right! Meaning... 1st Event will be Halloween Event then 2nd is 11th Anniversary Event & Lastly is Christmas Event thou... (I'm Sure that the 11th Anniversary Event was Johto Updates & Not Planned Early before Halloween Event!)

Edited by kenjimAd
Wrong Schedule editing
9 hours ago, hamizoss said:

If you guys are wondering about it , i saw this pic on pokemmo server

image-6.thumb.png.ef96a2e62d64571995c8fd84e5bd4856.png

That means it might even come after halloween.

Yeah, administrator Rache is concerned the anniversary might not be ready before Halloween. If it's delayed, they'll focus on Halloween activities. They don't intend to cancel the anniversary; the delay's duration depends on their ambition, but it won't be canceled.

On 9/10/2023 at 11:26 PM, hamizoss said:

If you guys are wondering about it , i saw this pic on pokemmo server

image-6.thumb.png.ef96a2e62d64571995c8fd84e5bd4856.png

That means it might even come after halloween.

I think the 1st Halloween Event & 1tth Anniversary Event is Impossible to be Released by this year. (I would Surprise if the Devs know & Response this Chat about 11th Anniversary Event will be Moved to Middle as Between Halloween Event & Xmas Event.)

On 9/8/2023 at 1:44 PM, Imperial said:

It's only the beginning of September... staff need a break too. I assume it'll likely happen around the end of September or early October.

Yep, I guess so too!

And if that's not the case there's still time between mid-November until Christmas and if that's not going to happen we still got at least 2-3weeks in January until Chinese new year.

And if both dates doesnt work either, I expect the best 11th January ever created after CNY x)

Edited by Darkoure

1 hour ago, Doctor said:

gotcha, january next year it is then

What about Christmas Event? The Devs meant to say is 1st Event will be Halloween Event then the 2nd Event is 11th Anniversary Event & Last Event will be Christmas Event. (If I'm not Mistaken...) So Clearly that 11th Anniversary Event will not be in Next Year.

6 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

What about Christmas Event? The Devs meant to say is 1st Event will be Halloween Event then the 2nd Event is 11th Anniversary Event & Last Event will be Christmas Event. (If I'm not Mistaken...) So Clearly that 11th Anniversary Event will not be in Next Year.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/992/401/e37.png

Edited by Doctor