Renewing KoTH Legendary Pokémon Battle! (Part 2)

Hello @Rachei came here to Inform you that these Players was Right the Whole Time! We Need to Renew KoTH Legendary Pokêmon Battle! I was a Part of DOOF & GØS Team & i Ended Up Leaving these Ex Teams i have, due to More High Tensions of Legendary Pokémons. I can't take this Anymore of these KoTH due to these Traitors are, "KennryKake",

"adokill"(also known as moozo got Banned),

" OneWalkerMore"(also known as Xopx got Banned too) & JBehemot & many more. Due to Rival from the Past Years ago, now the Chinese Players are getting Involved also! & that's why, We Need to Renew this KoTH Legendary Pokêmon Battle After this Halloween Updates pls?

Edited by kenjimAd
Part 1 was Existed for a Long Time
  • kenjimAd changed the title to Renewing KoTH Legendary Pokémon Battle! (Part 2)
14 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

I had No Choice! In Order to End this Legendary War Between these Spanish Teams & Chinese Teams also! Just don't blame me on Pinging the Devs because I'm so Mad at these Traitors. I'm too Innocent of these Cases too.

just dont go for it, its a pointless mechanic, plus a pointless thread, legit nobody really cares about it aside from the pokedex entry log.

1 hour ago, kenjimAd said:

Hello @Rachei came here to Inform you that these Players was Right the Whole Time! We Need to Renew KoTH Legendary Pokêmon Battle! I was a Part of DOOF & GØS Team & i Ended Up Leaving these Ex Teams i have, due to More High Tensions of Legendary Pokémons. I can't take this Anymore of these KoTH due to these Traitors are, "KennryKake",

"adokill"(also known as moozo got Banned),

" OneWalkerMore"(also known as Xopx got Banned too) & JBehemot & many more. Due to Rival from the Past Years ago, now the Chinese Players are getting Involved also! & that's why, We Need to Renew this KoTH Legendary Pokêmon Battle After this Halloween Updates pls?

Ik the perfect solution: We all make a list of legendarys that are healthy to PvP(even trash ones like Articuno), and the ones that aren't could be bossfights. 
It helps the game in some ways:

• Add to us the chance to see all legendarys, for dexing purposes. Also fixing the way they could be introduced on game.
  • Create content for post-game, that people complain about having little.
  • Fix the problem of KoTH legendarys because now they could be battled by everyone.
  • Helps players prepare themselves for the Events since we can pratice bossfight on them.

The idea is: We have the legendarys on pre-selected spots and you can go on them to fight. Once you beat you can receive a generous reward of 5k BP. 

to avoid being abused you can fight with legends only once per region, per day. The BP reward is not absurd when you can do 3 Elite 4 runs, and earn 10,5k BP in a single region per day.

2 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

Hola@rache¡Vine aquí para informarles que estos jugadores tuvieron razón todo el tiempo! ¡Necesitamos renovar la batalla de Pokémon legendarios de KoTH! Fui parte del equipo DOOF y GØS y terminé dejando estos ex equipos que tengo debido a las mayores tensiones de los Pokémon legendarios. No puedo soportar más esto de estos KoTH debido a que estos Traidores son "KennryKake",

"adokill" (también conocido como moozo fue prohibido),

"OneWalkerMore" (también conocido como Xopx también fue prohibido) y JBehemot y muchos más. Debido a rivales de hace años, ¡ahora los jugadores chinos también se están involucrando! Y es por eso que necesitamos renovar esta batalla de Pokémon legendarios de KoTH después de estas actualizaciones de Halloween, ¿por favor?

You don't have the right to mention me in every post boy, because you never tell me, you just talk behind me, It's always the same thing you mention a staff member as if they were at fault. 

If you have something against me tell me don't just talk for talking, plus remember who gave you mewtwo that time? Since that time you are part of Gøs, All you do is smear my name rn child fights 😤

IMG-20231015-WA0079.jpg

5 hours ago, Kennrykake said:

You don't have the right to mention me in every post boy, because you never tell me, you just talk behind me, It's always the same thing you mention a staff member as if they were at fault. 

If you have something against me tell me don't just talk for talking, plus remember who gave you mewtwo that time? Since that time you are part of Gøs, All you do is smear my name rn child fights 😤

IMG-20231015-WA0079.jpg

See! This is all Your Fault about these Loyalty Trust Man! I shouldn't Trust You in Very Beginning since we Met in GØS Team for a Long Time! I knew your New Skills will be Unlock as moozo & Xopx as Banned & JBehemot! Now the Wars Continue, I'm going to keep Telling All of these Peoples about Legendary Location Spot as me Ending the War Early! Man i wish that Renewing KoTH Legendary Battle will be Come True because of these Mind Games!🙄

23 hours ago, razimove said:

just dont go for it, its a pointless mechanic, plus a pointless thread, legit nobody really cares about it aside from the pokedex entry log.

Not just any Pokédex Entry... The Reward also is 1,000 Battle Points & Normally! These Battle Points Limit was 1,000/2,000 Right? Now they already Figured it Out of Extending Battle Points Rewards as 1,000/4,000 Battle Points! The Real thing that i Care for is Battle Points & these Traitors Continues Killing these Active Legendary Pokemons & being Toxicity also! 🙄😤

On 15/10/2023 at 20:21, kenjimAd said:

¡Ver! ¡Todo esto es culpa tuya acerca de estos Loyalty Trust Man! ¡No debería confiar en ti desde el principio ya que nos reunimos en el equipo GØS durante mucho tiempo! ¡Sabía que tus nuevas habilidades se desbloquearán como moozo y Xopx como Banned y JBehemot! Ahora que las guerras continúan, ¡voy a seguir contándoles a todos estos pueblos sobre lugares legendarios mientras termino la guerra antes de tiempo! ¡Hombre, deseo que la renovación de la batalla legendaria de KoTH se haga realidad gracias a estos juegos mentales! 🙄

Ways of saying things without coherence part 1.

On 15/10/2023 at 14:30, Seth said:

Estoy así de cerca de sugerir abrir una guardería/guardería PokeMMO: es como si la gente se tirara al suelo cuando los niños pequeños lloraban porque las cosas no eran como ellos deseaban que fueran. 

Revelar contenidos ocultos

_5888290_orig.jpg.d1cfad468928ea4754b93a50ba18a7d4.jpg

It's not a bad idea king

• 2 weeks later...