🎃Halloween today?

5 minutes ago, Shadow said:

You're the second person who has ignored Sunday as a day of the week haha

Assuming Sunday can be unclear due to differing interpretations of the week's start. It's best to wait for official information on the update release to avoid misunderstandings.

10 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

Assuming Sunday can be unclear due to differing interpretations of the week's start. It's best to wait for official information on the update release to avoid misunderstandings.

honestly let it come, i already have my water, apples and probably some chicken ready to grind the pumpking like mad

46 minutes ago, Toritorino said:

Tomorrow there's the TT (team tournament) at 4pm, will they ignore that?

The TT will happen surely! Just because it's in the week that the event could potentially occur doesn't mean that it will happen right now or today. Let's chill, it's already around the corner!

20 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

im really curious what makes you think that everything is ready

Clever!

Edited by MightyMichele
58 minutes ago, Toritorino said:

Tomorrow there's the TT (team tournament) at 4pm, will they ignore that?

We dont care the TT !!! Just a few people want It because have a chance yo win It (or lose It mostly), but The other 95% of player still waiting Halloween for a long time, and new players too, so i Hope release Halloween event today for allá those who dont play competitive

4 minutes ago, HallifaxGrey said:

We dont care the TT !!! Just a few people want It because have a chance yo win It (or lose It mostly), but The other 95% of player still waiting Halloween for a long time, and new players too, so i Hope release Halloween event today for allá those who dont play competitive

I could very well be wrong but I would be very surprised if they held the TT during the Halloween event, so I personally wouldn't be surprised if it was launched afterwards. 

My personal guess is after Saturday midnight (CEST/CET) when TT has ended or during Sunday. 

We will see - can't wait for the Halloween event either. 🙂

2 hours ago, HallifaxGrey said:

We don't care about the Halloween event!!! Just a few people want it because they have too much free time to grind 10+ hours a day, but the other 95% of player like Team Tournament because it's one of the few official tournaments where the community can get together and play as a team so I hope they delay the event for those who play competitive 

4 hours ago, HallifaxGrey said:

It's possible that our administrators aren't ready to release the event just yet, and they're carefully considering the release dates. While some may wish for a release today, it might not be feasible.

1 hour ago, GhostPlayer said:

everyone is very anxious, but it doesn't hurt to wait..

3 minutes ago, Stardustkiller28 said:

🚗 🏎 I am a car

I've translated your messages, but please remember to include a translation in your next messages, following the forum guidelines, and avoid your messages get unintentionally deleted.

2 hours ago, Imperial said:

We don't care about the Halloween event!!! Just a few people want it because they have too much free time to grind 10+ hours a day, but the other 95% of player like Team Tournament because it's one of the few official tournaments where the community can get together and play as a team so I hope they delay the event for those who play competitive 

That's totally understandable that a parcel of players don't have a enough time to spend many hours of immersion. No problems with that!