Is 11th Anniversary Event Near?

1 hour ago, kenjimAd said:

Well it appears that from the Past like 9th or 6th etc. Anniversary Events are literally Not Celebrating it after all... Fine! Guess we wait until 15th or 20th Anniversary Event as Alpha Johto Starters from 15th & Alpha Hoenn Starters from 20th then...

bro doesn't learn from his mistakes

Is 2nd-4th or 6th-9th Anniversary Events already Happened before i Started Playing PokéMMO by Last June 6, 2022 before 10th Anniversary Event Released? Look! I get it! I'm just a Guesser Role alright & if anyone are still trying to Blame me for my Annoying Guessing on when the Next Event was, then Block me Ingame. I'm still remains Newbie tbh & trying to Learn more about Gameplay too you know...🙄

1 hour ago, kenjimAd said:

Is 2nd-4th or 6th-9th Anniversary Events already Happened before i Started Playing PokéMMO by Last June 6, 2022 before 10th Anniversary Event Released? Look! I get it! I'm just a Guesser Role alright & if anyone are still trying to Blame me for my Annoying Guessing on when the Next Event was, then Block me Ingame. I'm still remains Newbie tbh & trying to Learn more about Gameplay too you know...🙄

blocking you ingame sadly doesnt spare me from seeing your stuff in forums

Edited by Quakkz
18 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

Well it appears that from the Past like 9th or 6th etc. Anniversary Events are literally Not Celebrating it after all... Fine! Guess we wait until 15th or 20th Anniversary Event as Alpha Johto Starters from 15th & Alpha Hoenn Starters from 20th then...

Try again in English this time. 

22 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

uguuing isn't a gameplay bro...

6小时前,Prande 说:

I'd advise not to get your hopes up, last year the first date set for the 10th anniversary celebration was in March, the second in May, the third I forget

...... Anyway, it finally got underway officially in November

Not to postpone anniversary ,they just want to let anniversary be held at the right time. As we all know ,our anniversary should be held in first half of the year.

7 hours ago, Prande said:

I'd advise not to get your hopes up, last year the first date set for the 10th anniversary celebration was in March, the second in May, the third I forget

...... Anyway, it finally got underway officially in November

Well.....i mean.. june...but i guess thats only 5 months away, and thats only 1 month away from christmas. Which is basically the start of the new year, so i guess we just shouldnt have had one in the first place

Screenshot_20231204_042334_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231204_042416_Chrome.jpg

• kenjimAd changed the title to Is 11th Anniversary Event Near?

On 12/12/2023 at 6:52 PM, Untotes said:

You know what that hat was called when it was released? 

New Years Hat. 

I wouldn’t hold my breath for Anniversary Event. 

That's interesting. I think that PokeMMO always had interest in a party activities!  😄 

Edited by MightyMichele