I JUST KILLED MY FIRST SHINY ENCOUNTER!!!

5 minutes ago i killed my first shiny encounter, a "Beheeyem" because i didnt have any false swipe mon on me 😞 it appeared in a horde and they have the same gender and lv so i didnt know which one was the shiny one , also 1 was farming with a lv 100 dragonite with a bunch of baby mon and decided to do a little RNG there, thing went really bad and sad for me 😞

Before the latest update, it would show "shiny" with whatever Pokemon was shiny on the attack select screen. It was seemingly dropped for whatever reason, and now we have a situation like yours. We are sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry for your loss shiny,

When a shiny pokemon appears either in a horde or in a single encounter, a star sound is activated, in addition to saying "shiny" next to the name.

Likewise, here I leave you a post about a mod to identify a shiny in hordes in more detail to avoid the same thing being repeated in the future ^^

https://forums.pokemmo.com/index.php?/topic/156267-mod-hd-huge-shiny-for-shiny-hunting-pc-android/#comment-1992368

9 hours ago, ChihuahuanRaven said:

Before the latest update, it would show "shiny" with whatever Pokemon was shiny on the attack select screen. It was seemingly dropped for whatever reason, and now we have a situation like yours. We are sorry for your loss.

It happened to me and when I asked a mod / cm in game, I was told that is about the strings if I understood it right. 

17 hours ago, fastcdc said:

5 minutes ago i killed my first shiny encounter, a "Beheeyem" because i didnt have any false swipe mon on me 😞 it appeared in a horde and they have the same gender and lv so i didnt know which one was the shiny one , also 1 was farming with a lv 100 dragonite with a bunch of baby mon and decided to do a little RNG there, thing went really bad and sad for me 😞

Did the same thing with my first shiny, lost it to curse. Welcome to the club