up to 310k encounters, Shiny Lock?

Me too, check my account for shiny lock k thanks

Sometimes I whisper people that ask questions in global and help them out (check the logs) please unlock me!

Edited by Summrs

If u have any vanity, item or pokemon with particle that raises its value through time then ur chances to encounter a shiny get low. 

Economy logarithms work that way, which explains new ip accounts gets shinies quicker than old.. 

Now, forget what i said above, shiny rate is FAIR to all accounts 

29 minutes ago, Jgaw said:

If u have any vanity, item or pokemon with particle that raises its value through time then ur chances to encounter a shiny get low. 

Economy logarithms work that way, which explains new ip accounts gets shinies quicker than old.. 

copium

8 hours ago, Jgaw said:

me getting 2 underodds rares while owning a candy cane then selling the cane to buy a scythe and getting 2 other underodds rares

On 3/31/2024 at 10:53 PM, Jgaw said:

im speechless

On 3/31/2024 at 10:53 PM, Jgaw said:

4ym.gif

On 3/31/2024 at 5:53 PM, Jgaw said:

That explains a lot thank you

I never understood the purpose of having insane encounters like this, especially when there is no stack function. It doesn't serve much purpose to send yourself insane; technically, you would be better off changing your hunt every few hundred attempts. 

Of course, there could be other factors at play, such as certain functions within the source code that impact shiny chance depending on different account conditions, e.g., hours played. TBH, this would be smart to encourage RP purchases, and it wouldn't surprise me if this were the case. But in all honesty it sounds like a skill impairment. 

Edited by Syntexqt

Or you guys stop bringing fake Numbers to the Table and learn to actually count encounters. In my whole 11 Years inside of this Game, Numbers above 180k never came with a prove and turned out to always be estimated Numbers and fake. Dont just listen to your stomaches pls...