[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Well, I guess it's time to retire from Competitive play. I'm washed up. I'll spend my days with a shiny by the pond. Bye guys!

Well that skarm freeze was pretty huge, and we all love to watch you play. Gets me all excited, #Goldenisoneoftheonlyplayerstobeatmeinthefinals#clutch#lmaoatamanu

DoubleJJ checking in! I've been gone about a week and the team hasn't fallen apart this time (excluding Golden, dammit son don't be a VVVV fruitcake), so I guess I'm happy about that.

My training in the himalayas is paying off and I decided to venture into the Hoenn Desert Ruins to see what all the hallubaloo was about. Ran into a few Claydols and some of the biggest Nosepass I've ever seen!

20140609_172328.jpg

DoubleJJ checking in! I've been gone about a week and the team hasn't fallen apart this time (excluding Golden, dammit son don't be a VVVV fruitcake), so I guess I'm happy about that.

My training in the himalayas is paying off and I decided to venture into the Hoenn Desert Ruins to see what all the hallubaloo was about. Ran into a few Claydols and some of the biggest Nosepass I've ever seen!

20140609_172328.jpg

lf a magnetpull nosepass, let me know if you got one.

Bored of the game, also been much busier lately. I only check the forums every once in a while to look for official events / updates.

UU doubles. Lol.

vandetta wants me to convey that she misses mocking/making fun of you and wants you to come back.

also i miss you on occasion.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.