[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Yo, huge props to the boys in the qualifier today. 

@yangsam You've been dead lately and coming back to play, and do as well as you did, shows you're one of the best in UU. Fighting out of the reserves tournament and getting a spot and then showing up a lot of those players who qualified meant a lot too brah. Hope we end up on the same PSL team this season so we can't get that glory together. 

@DestructX Even though you coming down from the college heavens kept me out of this tournament, you earned your spot and had every right to play. I'm glad you fought through the adversity and kept playing when you hit the loser's bracket. You grinded it out and made one hell of a run for a guy who has logged like once over the past month and a half. DestructX a true UU mastah. 

@BlackJovi You proved that today you're the best UU player in LYLE. You had all kinds of creativity throughout this tournament and took every win not by luck, but by skill. Low rolls and one misplay cost you a shiny, but coming back through the loser's round was savage. It really sucks to have that chance slip through your fingers but you kept at it and that means a lot in my eyes. We ain't quitters here at LYLE, and you showed us you're truly one of us and also one of the best in this game. It's time you and KaynineXL carry this team in the TT. 

tl;dr You all suck and I would have 6-0'd everyone I met to take that Shiny Treecko =)

Just now, DoubleJ said:

Legit been watching this game, I even watched those highlights before the game too hahaha. My UW Huskies just slayed them Rutgers kids tho.

i swear if we could ever get a decent QB we'd win the title every year mane, and ye i aint watch that one, but i saw Houston smack Oklahoma

#FournetteforHeisman tho

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.