[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

15 hours ago, Kizhaz said:

Climbing rocks, backflipping girls? Tell me that story time

Just had this girl who wanted to do something fun for my birthday. So she surprised me with this adventure land tickets at MT.hood to do bungee jumping. Fun time go carting, rock climbing, trampolines jumping and then Bungee jumping. Might post the video of me doing it later, was too long for snapchat. Then went to have dinner with the fam and friends. Hung out at the bar, i got some drinks. White Russians ofc. Left and had fun time in my car. Few hours later called it a night, good birthday

9 hours ago, SirDusty said:

@DoubleJ Doc, I've got from what I assume is a light case of "ingrown fingernail" it's maybe half of an inch long. My question is, what should I do? Should I just go into the hospital or try some homemade remedies?

It doesn't particularly hurt but I don't want it to get infected, figured I would ask a professional.

Only on PokeMMO will guys post their medical problems on the internet. Yo, half an inch? That's a fucking lot mate haha. You don't need to go to the doctor's, you can simply just try and take it out at home. Once you've got the nail removed, just wash your finger up really, really good with warm soap and water, throw on some antibiotic ointment and a bandaid, and watch for any signs of infection such as significant swelling, redness, and warmth. Good luck bromigo. 

10 hours ago, SirDusty said:

@DoubleJ Doc, I've got from what I assume is a light case of "ingrown fingernail" it's maybe half of an inch long. My question is, what should I do? Should I just go into the hospital or try some homemade remedies?

It doesn't particularly hurt but I don't want it to get infected, figured I would ask a professional.

bahaha I couldn't not post this

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.