Team Tournament [December Edition]

This should be the most important event in pokemmo, and must contain all brackets, OU/NU/UU/100s/Doubles

Pros:

-More team member participants

Cons:

-More reefs nedeed

-Time

I didn't know this tournament catered to fish.

if we're going all tiers we need OU 50s, OU 100s, OU Doubles, UU 50s, UU 100s, UU Doubles, NU 50s, NU 100s, NU Doubles, 

THIS. THIS RIGHT HERE. DANNNNNNO HAS THE RIGHT IDEA.

put all dem tiers in dere, make em all happy !!!`!!!!!1111 xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD so stoked 

THIS. THIS RIGHT HERE. DANNNNNNO HAS THE RIGHT IDEA.

put all dem tiers in dere, make em all happy !!!`!!!!!1111 xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD so stoked 

and for the sake of fairness, and to minimize the effect of RNG, three of each. With different players. So a team only needs 27 people to compete.

and for the sake of fairness, and to minimize the effect of RNG, three of each. With different players. So a team only needs 27 people to compete.

zommgg!!! U R SOOO SMART y arent you staff sheesh srsly. ALL TIERS, NO RNG, WHO IS THE BEST!>>!>!??!??!???! 

Regardless, I think you guys (that don't want NU) should at least try it out in an official. If you hate it, then fine. I will understand you moaning and trying to get it taken out.
The fact of the matter is a lot of us like NU. I know a lot of us will miss Doubles. It's still nice to see some change, and the staff at least trying to appease the community.
I'm looking forward to the competition and good luck to all the contestants.