[Tournament] General PSL Season 2 Thread - Thug Life won!

Sorry if it's a huge problem that we took our battle now, but Archi has really bad internet all week and it would be sad for him to DC during a battle, so we hope you don't mind. This is first week after all and the managers picked us to battle each other. I hope you understand Thinkie :)

Archi vs AlmightyLeGaryOak once he finishes his E4 run, Viridian Channel 4

Dueling now because I won't have a stable connection this week

Sk_rmbillede_2014_09_21_kl_15_22_56.png

I won in a close battle with Archinix :)

Sorry if it's a huge problem that we took our battle now, but Archi has really bad internet all week and it would be sad for him to DC during a battle, so we hope you don't mind. This is first week after all and the managers picked us to battle each other. I hope you understand Thinkie :)

#TeamMountain

what tier was this?

As thelineandcurve failed to respond before 48 hours of the deadline this rule has been enforced:

Ruling before 48 hours of the deadline:

If one opponent PM'd within the timeframe and did not receive a response from the other player: The player who did not respond forfeits the match. It is a Win for the player who sent a PM and a Loss for the player who failed to respond.

Giving imgur a win by forfeit.

#totallydontlookbiased

edit: The same applies to the match Winterbrah vs Walpayer

Walpayer wins by forfeit.

Edited by ThinkNice