Official Tier List Organization (April 24th)

Its a technicality bc if the devs actually fixed raindance then my argument would still hold true and you would be getting rid of ludicolo, one of out spcl walls. Ur right its not an argument now, but that is still ignoring the bigger picture and that is that ur tiering method doesnt work in this meta.  

Cody you have nothing to support this statement. Absolutely nothing, and the more you say it, it doesnt suddenly become true. So just have some patience ffs and quit arguing for the sake of arguing

Cody you have nothing to support this statement. Absolutely nothing, and the more you say it, it doesnt suddenly become true. So just have some patience ffs and quit arguing for the sake of arguing

Did you see the meta b4 oct 14th? I cant rly speak for the meta now bc of lack of battling but i can tell you that the meta b4 was all about how to get rid of the opponents blissey and vaporeon. That was it. So what did they do? They took back the only 3 things they did since the update and are testing that. Wat are their plans if this doesnt work? Ban more shit, as stated by senile. Yea but i have no support for this statement.

And the current OU counsel does fit those qualifications? Let me ask you some things, and these are serious questions, how much OU does Robo play? Does thinknice even OU anymore? And how many times has senile been called out for his behavior problems.

I would play more OU if I had the time/money/energy to train comps, but honestly it's not worth my time right when 45 of my weekly hours are spent at work. Not to mention that around 50% of OU pokes are going to be really useless once we get Zapdos/Swampert/legendaries, so I'd just be burning a lot of time to play a meta that is currently really boring AND throwing out a lot of my pokes when it's all said and done. Best believe I'll come back to OU when it's not such a shitshow. Why would I play a meta where battles take 2 hours and training one comp takes 5 or 6? It's fundamentally just not worth it. Also, you're currently playing a mostly complex ban free metagame and it's still pretty bad, I think that's all the evidence we need to show that our tiering method is fine, it's just that there are a lot of ridiculous imbalances in OU right now that we can't do much about (Wish/Protect being the main one). The only way I'm coming back to OU before we get a more ADV-like meta is if we ban Hera/Sal/Drago/Snorlax/Wish.

Lastly, you really gotta let this complex ban shit go. It's never going to happen, staff is never going to turn around and say "Ok Cody, you win, we're going to take orders from you now" and even if we do decide that something needs to be complex banned in the future, we'll be able to do it without you uguuing about every decision the TC/TB makes or constantly derailing threads by endlessly questioning why Tranzmaster decided to organize PokeMMO tiering the way he did. 

Lastly, you really gotta let this complex ban shit go. It's never going to happen, staff is never going to turn around and say "Ok Cody, you win, we're going to take orders from you now" and even if we do decide that something needs to be complex banned in the future, we'll be able to do it without you uguuing about every decision the TC/TB makes or constantly derailing threads by endlessly questioning why Tranzmaster decided to organize PokeMMO tiering the way he did. 

I second this.

Also, you're currently playing a mostly complex ban free metagame and it's still pretty bad, I think that's all the evidence we need to show that our tiering method is fine,

This statement does not make since what so ever. "We are using this method and things are still bad, its the tier thats bad not our methods" Yea not gonna fly.

Also my ranting isnt trying to get complex bans implemented. My ranting is trying to prove this statement

it's just that there are a lot of ridiculous imbalances in OU right now that we can't do much about (Wish/Protect being the main one). The only way I'm coming back to OU before we get a more ADV-like meta is if we ban Hera/Sal/Drago/Snorlax/Wish.

to sloppy and who ever else thinks that the tier counsel is doing a good job with OU. The whole reason i came to this thread was to question transes decision on who he picked for the OU sub counsil. The way OU is right now, if you guys wont complex ban, we are going to have to choose between 1 of 3-4 broken ass metas to play with until we get hoenn (even still we prolly wont have the ledgends for a while). Idt that ppl who dont consistently play in the meta should be the ones who get to make that decision. I said this in a previous post. This isnt about complex bans, this is just about proving that you guys cant fix the tier the way you guys want to do it. You just admitted that urself.

"We are using this method and things are still bad, its the tier thats bad not our methods" Yea not gonna fly.

This isnt about complex bans, this is just about proving that you guys cant fix the tier the way you guys want to do it. You just admitted that urself.

No, what I'm saying is that there is no way to fix the tier, period. Our recent unban (which if anything should have made the meta more-offensive) just illuminates the shortcomings in what we're working with, it's not like complex bans would fix anything, only a flat ban (which oh btw we do accept) on Wish would prevent some of the bullshit we're seeing. 

No, what I'm saying is that there is no way to fix the tier, period. Our recent unban (which if anything should have made the meta more-offensive) just illuminates the shortcomings in what we're working with, it's not like complex bans would fix anything, only a flat ban (which oh btw we do accept) on Wish would prevent some of the bullshit we're seeing. 

I support the banning of WISH and also the death of this thread.

Do you support the banning of a move thats a problem on some pokes but not others? Also keep in mind you ban wish in OU it has to be banned in UU and NU too.

• 2 months later...

I've requested to be removed from the UnderUsed tier council. I hope that this system will be successful in implementing an effective and fun meta after the update arrives. Thank you to everyone involved in discussions regarding this tier and for making my position challenging, yet enjoyable. 

=)

I've requested to be removed from the UnderUsed tier council. I hope that this system will be successful in implementing an effective and fun meta after the update arrives. Thank you to everyone involved in discussions regarding this tier and for making my position challenging, yet enjoyable. 

=)

but why D:

=)

<5>

For those who aren't aware, I have resigned from the council member position as well (like a week ago or more). I guess I should've said "thank you" to everyone who was involved into discussions as well- I'm sorry for missing that part. 'Twas a pleasure and honor :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.