[Art] Fera does Art - Artwork, Banners, Layouts and more!

Fera

• 2 weeks later...

Hi hey hello, I'm not dead.  I have poof.

Gonna get back to request-fulfilling, I promise.  I've been working on personal fun stuff recently, and it's been fun, but I can't post a bunch of it because lewd/nsfw.  :C

Here's a bunch of Starbound fanart nonsense, very rough for the most part but looking at progress can be fun(?) so

[spoiler]

e2P6B.png
e2P97.png

e2Pb1.pnge2Peb.png

[/spoiler]

And I just moments ago started a cassowary griffon for my little sister (she loves cassowaries, I have no idea why).  I hope he gets legs soon.  Debating whether to give him wings or not.

[spoiler]

e2Oqp.png

[/spoiler]

Pls keep posting new requests (when something catches my interest I get all inspired, it's wonderful), and repost old ones if you think I've forgotten you.  I have this list currently:

• Shiny Meowth w/ sunglasses - Nov. 19, Asakano
  • Shiny Lucario under a waterfall - Nov. 19, xGilanx
  • A leprechaun like avatar, a leprechaun riding a shiny ponyta doing cool things - Nov. 28, Dannnno
  • DoubleJJ and a Pinsir with a chistmas tree - Dec 7, DoubleJJ
  • Shiny Eevee playing w/ vulpix, - Dec 11, YumiLove
  • Latios and Latias - Dec 31, Dimbreath
  • And TJ's trainer thing - Literally forever ago

Please forgive me if I missed you.  :C

Probably gonna try to hammer one or two out tonight.  Looking at the dates on some of these makes me seem so horrible, I'm sorry to make everyone wait so long.

Edit: Oh and uh requests don't have to be just pokemon stuff; I thought that went without saying, but no one's requested anything else.  So yeah.

Edited by Feravyne

Gonna get back to request-fulfilling, I promise.  I've been working on personal fun stuff recently, and it's been fun, but I can't post a bunch of it because lewd/nsfw.  :C

Here's a bunch of Starbound fanart nonsense, very rough for the most part but looking at progress can be fun(?) so
[spoiler]
e2P6B.pnge2P97.png
e2Pb1.pnge2Peb.png
[/spoiler]

And I just moments ago started a cassowary griffon for my little sister (she loves cassowaries, I have no idea why).  I hope he gets legs soon.  Debating whether to give him wings or not.
[spoiler]
e2Oqp.png
[/spoiler]

Pls keep posting new requests (when something catches my interest I get all inspired, it's wonderful), and repost old ones if you think I've forgotten you.  I have this list currently:

• A leprechaun like avatar, a leprechaun riding a shiny ponyta doing cool things - Nov. 28, Dannnno
Probably gonna try to hammer one or two out tonight.  Looking at the dates on some of these makes me seem so horrible, I'm sorry to make everyone wait so long.
Night of the living dead, LOL.

Welcome back!

*-* Pm me, not even joking :]

Either way, since non-pokemon related art is good too, can you make like, a chibi version of Minori(n) from Toradora? T-ty in advance :#

Also, that griffon thing-y? looks dope *0*

[spoiler]

e2P6B.png
e2P97.png

e2Pb1.pnge2Peb.png

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

e2Oqp.png

[/spoiler]

Edit: Oh and uh requests don't have to be just pokemon stuff; I thought that went without saying, but no one's requested anything else.  So yeah.

I feel a little ignored :C

• 2 weeks later...