Hide-and-Seek (February 12)

Zehkar

Details: I will hide in ten different places all throughout Hoenn. I will transmit screenshots of the area around me through Global Chat as hints. The first player in each round to locate the host, stand on the same tile as him, and send a trade request will win 100 Reward Points.

Date: Thursday February 12

Time: 2:00 PM PST | 5:00 PM EST | 10:00 PM GMT

Rules

• The host will be hiding channel 7.
  • Event-related information will be shared via Global Chat.
  • The event host will announce at the start of each round that he is ready to be found. From that point players will be able to search for the host.
  • The first player to send a trade request, while standing on the same tile, to the host will win the round.
  • Access to any and all currently accessible Hoenn in-game areas may be required.

Prize
100 Reward Points per round

No signups/registration are required, so just turn up and participate!

Host: Zehkar

hue hue. I thought I said to have a shiny Zangoose as the prize doe... ;-;

on a more serious note, just a couple of things for clarification:

1. Will you only send 1 screenshot per round, or will you use increasingly larger pictures?

2. When we find you, do we need to be on the same tile as you in order to trade you? (as much as I like having an advantage, it would be a bit more fair so that screen resolution doesn't give an unfair advantage).

hue hue. I thought I said to have a shiny Zangoose as the prize doe... ;-;

on a more serious note, just a couple of things for clarification:

1. Will you only send 1 screenshot per round, or will you use increasingly larger pictures?

2. When we find you, do we need to be on the same tile as you in order to trade you? (as much as I like having an advantage, it would be a bit more fair so that screen resolution doesn't give an unfair advantage).

1. I will send 1 screenshot every round yes, the size depends on the amount of time I have stayed hidden.

2. You have a point. I'll change the OP, thanks.

In future, this oughta have clues given out at the start of each round as it adds an element of skill (however little that may be ) to it.

Details: I will hide in ten different places all throughout Hoenn. I will transmit screenshots of the area around me through Global Chat as hints. The first player in each round to locate the host, stand on the same tile as him, and send a trade request will win 100 Reward Points.

He gotchu ;)