PokeMMO Spring Championship (March 21st - May 23rd)

Shouldn't each Saturday tournament should be 1 hour ago/later, so people not European or American have a chance too?

im not american or European, time is fine for me.

Also is there nothing for the winners of the qualifying tournaments besides a spot in the finals? Some rp or something might be nice.

But looks sick, love ya work.

I assume this will be OU since we dont have any other tiers yet, however will we eventually get one of these events for other tiers or will it always be OU?

The qualifying tournaments will be 32 man Single Elimination 6v6 OU.

The Championship Finals will be 16 man Double Elimination 6v6 OU

Unless it's changed.

Edit

If you were talking about future similar event, i think ti would be a mix of tiers and not just OU. (Once we actually have the other tiers)

Edited by Hassan

Wait what the fuck?

Shouldn't each Saturday tournament should be 1 hour ago/later, so people not European or American have a chance too?

I personally think that would be a bad idea, because then you will potentially cause an issue where people are not available for the finals.

It makes more sense to put every qualifier at the same time as the finals and just pick a time that benefits the most.

Also is there nothing for the winners of the qualifying tournaments besides a spot in the finals? Some rp or something might be nice.

The prizes for each qualifier will be in the same range as for our current standard tournaments (you'll just get a ticket extra)

I assume this will be OU since we dont have any other tiers yet, however will we eventually get one of these events for other tiers or will it always be OU?

If this goes well, that is very much possible. Maybe not the exact same thing as this, but with similarities. (A tournament series run over a couple of weeks, that is)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...