Quick Wishlist

Kyu

Question

añadir el metodo de breed tradicional en el que no se pierden los padres en alguna region. aunque estuviera limitado el numero de veces que puedas criar de esta manera al dia.

add the traditional breeding method in which the parents are not lost in any region. although the number of times you can breed this way per day is limited.

1. Add a item deposit box in PC to store "useless" items in bag... The recent change to 9999 stack improved but there is also a untradable / tradable split that makes a bag with more items than it "should".

2. Confirmation dialog to evolve a pokemon (lvl up evos only, maybe). Add a "Let your <pokemon1> evolve into <pokemon2>?" dialog. Thinking specially on meowth / teddiursa and eevee to espeon / umbreon.

3. (LONG SHOT) Add a built-in encounter counter. Could be a account bound (or character bound) item that costs RP or BP (like Exp. Reamplifier). Shiny Hunters who uses Linux (like me) would really enjoy it.

Edited by vitormurucci
Better explanation.
  1. In GTL add the ability to set each value to the maximum value (for iv 31) by simply clicking the minus and when on max value the plus to get to 0
  2. Add the VGC format to PVP, it is shorter, and quite popular (would be a selling point for a lot of people to start with pokemmo or to stay on it instead of seeking out other platform to play it). For a quick match on the go it is perfect. For ranked and/or tournaments a best of 3 makes variability less of a factor (and rewards skillful play), which is feasible because of the reduced time per match.
  3. Decrease the barrier of entry on PVP to ensure a higher player count in PVP, turn off consummation of single use items in PVP.

Please allow us to minimize the GTL window (like the current PVP windows can be minimized). It's very annoying to have a specific advanced search open, and have to search it again because I had to do something else in-game and therefore close the GTL window.

EDIT: Being able to minimize the Pokedex window would also be huge..

Edited by Grisaia

Allow the repositioning of the battle window. In smaller screens, the fixed position of the battle window causes a noticeable number of pixels to be completely wasted. I like having a slightly larger-than-default chat window, and I don't want it to overlap with the battle window. For this, I need to scale down the size to about 90% in a 1366x768~ resolution. I wouldn't need to downsize it at all if the battle window could be docked at the top of the screen instead of being centered.

I would like to see a lot more permanent PVE content like in the battle frontier of which not all buildings are enabled unfortunately. I understand that the focus of the game is on PVP and economy, but I think a good PVE content and maybe co-op could bring a lot more life to the game, even if the rewards weren't that important. I know it shouldn't be easy to program but some minimal initiative would be greatly appreciated. 

I suggest optimizing the game

1.The RED is so easy!!!I suggest adding (Trick Room,Magic Room,,Power Swap,Sticky Web,Haze,Toxic Spikes)skills  To prevent us from quickly pushing out the opposite team after strengthening, the situation will happen

2.The Ho-Oh is so easy!!!I suggest adding(Brave Bird, Bulldoze)skills,The skill with Mold Breaker effect

3.THE RED and The Ho-Oh  gave too many bonuses

Screenshot_2023-10-27-02-32-36-443_tv.danmaku.bili.jpg

Screenshot_2023-10-27-02-31-59-829_tv.danmaku.bili.jpg

On 12/16/2014 at 7:11 AM, Jerryzoo said:

1.Enter doesn't cancel requests
2.PVP trainer tower
3.Fix bugged moves (rain dance, torment, snatch, trick, etc.)

Pvp trainer dungeon with live players the last one standing wins the entry money, no healing unless you win..but you must find the healing chansey as it runs away...

Please add an option for us to disable notifications when our friends/teammates go online/offline. I seriously hate having half my screen occupied by notifications because people go online/offline all the time. I don't think there is a valid reason why this was not yet implemented and I talked to many people about it in the past. If I want to see if my friends/teammates are online/offline all I have to do is press 1 single key on the keyboard, it's that simple. I don't need notifications for it and I know many fell the same way. 

Idea. The top ranking player has a dulpicate a.i of him when he won the tournament with the winning team that randomly spawns out of nowhere in a weird place randomly in a random region. Once a month max per person. If you win you recieve a special chest only available then that can have any item ever made in the game. 

Edited by MorsCorda
23 hours ago, Gengarcello said:

1 hour ago, Moovnv said:

A more option that can decide to delete or keep the Particle when breeding T_T

OR

An NPC who can help with deleting Particle carrying by pokemon 😓

I feel that taking away the particle should reward you with something.  Even if its small but it must be unique as hell to make up for the loss of such an item. 

1小时前,MorsCorda 说:

I feel that taking away the particle should reward you with something.  Even if its small but it must be unique as hell to make up for the loss of such an item. 

No, I dont need it, I just hate particle, I just want want to take it out of my favourite pokemon.....😓

8 hours ago, Moovnv said:

No, I dont need it, I just hate particle, I just want want to take it out of my favourite pokemon.....😓

I just think having a particle part or the like as a reward for turning it in could be a way to solve your issue and bring in money to the table. Sell the item piece off and make some money from it, that would bring a new type of economy making particles more available to players fighting inflation and aiding you by bringing you more money. 

9小时前,MorsCorda 说:

I just think having a particle part or the like as a reward for turning it in could be a way to solve your issue and bring in money to the table. Sell the item piece off and make some money from it, that would bring a new type of economy making particles more available to players fighting inflation and aiding you by bringing you more money. 

money is not the key issue, money can be earned by gyming

I do think the most important thing in late-game is owning an OT shiny...