Team Tournament May (30th May)

Team Name: Fairy Tail B
Team Tag: FTil
Registered Players: timwaps, patinhoxxx, lightleaks, giantpipe, pel, darkneu, legendL, EnrriqueX

Team Captain: FABBROoo

This team will be put on reserve list #1 spot because it is an alt team of [Aw].

I feel like every team should get an equal chance to compete in the Team Tournament and therefor allowing both teams in the main bracket would be unfair toward other teams.

This team will be put on reserve list #1 spot because it is an alt team of [Aw].

I feel like every PERSON should get an equal chance to compete in the Team Tournament and therefor allowing both teams in the main bracket would be unfair toward other teams.

fixed, btw if our 2nd team signed up at time while others past the 5:00 mark, doesn't mean that those people are less interested in play it?

All I want is to see the best teams playing each other at their best level. Regardless of who it is I want to play and beat the best.

Edit: so frags you better sit this one out. AW gonna carry you're butt =)

Edited by DoubleJ

Crazy right? I'm very interested but I can't make the sign ups. Since I have more heart I should play right? Yea, makes a lot of sense.

It's a team tournament, not an alt team tournament.

one team is not composed of 3 persons dude.