[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 3 - Week 7

really hoping that the extended battle is taken seriously by either night or eloy, at that stage one of their two teams will be guaranteed gone from the competition but it could mean the world of difference for the other teams.

Same here brah. We saw activity wins from other teams and players refusing to play knock us out last season so I hope the same doesn't happen here.

Only I could bring a Mantine to the current UU tier, Flamethrower a Houndoom, and still walk away with the win. The Kizhax is too good (I was actually hoping for the para so I could revenge kill the zam)

Also mfw I switch Claydol into Kanga's crunch because he didn't want more recoil AND switching Shifty into Omastar's ice beam which I assume was predicting the Mantine. Not sure if I was just being bad at reading the play or Sparkie has a 6th sense

Since I can't make the new thread without knowing the outcome of eloy vs yagami I might as well extend some matches.

Burnt vs Leo
Robo vs me

Do these matches asap, I havent heard anything from craig and fabro or bluebreath etc so I'll declare those no contests.

Since I can't make the new thread without knowing the outcome of eloy vs yagami I might as well extend some matches.

Burnt vs Leo
Robo vs me

Do these matches asap, I havent heard anything from craig and fabro or bluebreath etc so I'll declare those no contests.

Ya no contest sounds good. I haven't heard from Morriz either despite seeing him in-game late last week and if bluebreath is absent too, well rip. 

Oh, rewatched and totally forgot about this one:

208 SpA Blaze Infernape Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-W: 229-270 (95 - 112%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO

Man, I'm even more salty now.

Infernape was #1 up until he refused to kill a Tyranitar. 

9f171bb146f85ca3fc3f67d936247c3e.png

It all depends on two matches:

Heroes v Revo:

NightLucifer vs eloyriptor

Riga v TF2:

leorodo vs burntzebra

-In case NightLucifer wins it means the Heroes go through to the playoff making their PV positive while TF2 even with a tie stays behind by tiebreaker.

- Team Revolution can't make the playoffs even if Eloyriptor wins as a tie for TF2 means they move on, and even if TF2 loses it means Team Riga wins and gets to the 9 point mark.

- Eloyriptor has to win if Team Riga wants to make the playoffs.

Zebra was didn't show up when Leorodo and him were supposed to play. They first agreed on an hour before the official doubles tourney, zebra was 20 minutes late and another psl match was going so they decided on after the tourney and zebra didn't show up. And Leo said he can't be there today or tomorrow.

Zebra was didn't show up when Leorodo and him were supposed to play. They first agreed on an hour before the official doubles tourney, zebra was 20 minutes late and another psl match was going so they decided on after the tourney and zebra didn't show up. And Leo said he can't be there today or tomorrow.

I haven't seen any of this in the PM they are in? Zebra PM'd Leo today though, these fgts don't even deserve an extension.

I haven't seen any of this in the PM they are in? Zebra PM'd Leo today though, these fgts don't even deserve an extension.

They agreed on an hour before the official on profile comments, go check that out. the rest was in game, barring the PM to leo today.