[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 3 - Week 7

I'd say we deserve the no contest at least since Zebra skipped out on the two agreed upon times. It's not like it's even an activity win to get the win, it's a no contest to keep the lead we already have. 

And like I said, Leo probably can't make it in the extended time, so I'd be bullshit mad if they got the tie off of that.

Looks like next PSL needs some rigorous showing-up-for-your-matches rules.

It's impossible to make rules for every situation. It's just not fun to figure out, but tournaments have hosts for decision making (except for official tournaments that have set rules). Players just think they can get away with it or something, which is why it was quite an occurrence this season.

It's impossible to make rules for every situation. It's just not fun to figure out, but tournaments have hosts for decision making (except for official tournaments that have set rules). Players just think they can get away with it or something, which is why it was quite an occurrence this season.

it was slighty better than last season though i think

Heroes v Revo:

NightLucifer vs eloyriptor

lucifer wont show up

>I won't show up

I'm more active than he is on forums even when I'm near dead and he was late within the given time, mind you.

That being said, if he's punctual this time, we will do battle within 2 and a half hours, within 1600-1700 CEST. If he doesn't show up, I can't stay further, and the decision goes to Thinkie. 

Petition to change tiebreaker rule, should be like in most sports that two teams with tied points will be ranked according to which team won the match between them. #notbias
Yagami win such anticlimatic though for the final match of Riga vs TF2, much rip

no thats often used as secondary tiebreaker in sports that uses leagues

Cheeky Zebra, making me give extensions. I forgot to check their profiles as he added me to PMs. Sigh, do I really have to give activity calls for a playoff determiner?

me and leorodo mutually agreed that we would wait until after the doubles tournament since there was already a psl match going on that started at 4 and I didn't want to have 2 matches go at the same time.