[Art][Contest] - Mega Pikachu Art Contest - (13rd August - 13rd September)

I decided to go with Electric/Dragon typing.

Well, usually when I start drawing I end up being impatient and rush it or just quit all together after a mess up. I got a good start on the this so I decided to actually put effort into it. To some this may look bad, but I'm very pleased with myself because it's actually much better than I thought I could ever do.

Paint #1
5budBrC.png

that looks like a fusion of flygon and pikachu xD still nice :D Edited by KouteshiKun

Mega Pikachu

Type: Electric
HP: 35
Attack: 85
Defense: 40
Sp.Attack: 85
Sp.Defense: 50
Speed: 125
Total: 420
Ability: High Voltage - doubles attack and special attack

Let's pretend that Raichu doesn't exist, the poor thing can't stand up to its own pre-evolution unless it gets its own mega stone~ Mega Pikachu's defenses are still paper, but has a huge boost in attack, special attack, and speed. Its ability is what makes it usable, being essentially a replacement for the Light Ball. It may be able to find a place in a lower tier, but it would be unable to compete with the upper tier megas due to its poor bulk. It seems fitting given that it's not fully evolved.

As Pikachu is Pokemon's mascot (it would be a risky move to make it barely resemble itself), not fully evolved, and has a relatively basic design, I can't see an official mega evolution being overly complex so kept it pretty simple. Not my usual art style, but I had fun with it despite the constant temptation to add excessive amounts of detail to the shading.

UgspUcT.png

Dammit Lache, I was hoping to score a win and take home a moechu. Why you have to ruin it for me?

Also do I get extra points if I write a bunch of blog and whatnot explaining the mega evolution? I need that second place at least to feed my moes.

Edited by Moetal

Dammit Lache, I was hoping to score a win and take home a moechu. Why you have to ruin it for me?

Also do I get extra points if I write a bunch of blog and whatnot explaining the mega evolution? I need that second place at least to feed my moes.

I'll give you 36k if you draw a Moe Wailord.

This Contest is now Done. Before Announce results, I wanted to say thanks everybody for those really nice entries. I hope you enjoyed and be sure I have really loved and appreciated all those Arts :).

The results was only based on my opinion and you all have entered awesome things.

1st place: Moetal

I am totally fell in love with this art. It is simple but I love it and the idea to give the steel type to pika is really nice, and this art ... <3. Awesome work :)

[spoiler]

9awpsm.jpg

[/spoiler]

2nd Place: Ploegy

[spoiler]

5zxxRCz.png

[/spoiler]

Congratulations Both and All others, it's been really hard to choose between all those fabulous arts. Hope to see you for the Next one !! (PM in game to claim your prizes)

• Kizhaz changed the title to [Art][Contest] - Mega Pikachu Art Contest - (13rd August - 13rd September)
  • Kizhaz locked this topic