[Implemented] Shard Rates

Tritios

3 of them are already found in a single location, it just evens the prices out and makes the shards nobody wants actually have purpose. I can't give away blue shards.

Then the issue is with the moves tied to the shards and the rate they are at; not the shards themselves.

Kay munya is trying to give away blue shards.

I think that the global trade system will help alleviate this. When we can just throw shards in a box and let people buy it while we are at school or asleep there will be more ppl grinding them for money therefor there will be a better supply side market for them (and maybe even a drop in price).

Tldr: Lets get that global trade system ^-^

i combined all my encounters from into a chart, this is alot of encounter lol.

bnlMecK.png

the big pearls are new so the rate on that one is not correct at all. but ye. green shards have alot of usefull moves that are needed. and they are so rare Ive gotten 13 shards whereas around 50+ in yellow and blues. Blue shards are trash atm. impossible to sell and usually go for 10k if not less.

I wont call that good balancing...

also fucking deep sea scales. plz get rid of them.

also fucking deep sea scales. plz get rid of them.

This has to happen, I mean I have 200+ deepseascales for what? Just change those items to other sea pokemons plz, we don't need this to be more painful than it already is. Also Tritios u have really good luck with yellow shards, I'm always grinding shards for moves and I can't get yellow shards that well ever

This has to happen, I mean I have 200+ deepseascales for what? Just change those items to other sea pokemons plz, we don't need this to be more painful than it already is. Also Tritios u have really good luck with yellow shards, I'm always grinding shards for moves and I can't get yellow shards that well ever

I don't mean to ask, but how do newbs evolve their clamperls? I mean deepseascales are evolutionary items and if we take them away, then no more Gorebyss....

bb0b17c2c15b82558d327d0c8bc85dea.png

Bestfriends, on 29 Oct 2015 - 10:20 AM, said:snapback.png

I don't mean to ask, but how do newbs evolve their clamperls? I mean deepseascales are evolutionary items and if we take them away, then no more Gorebyss....

Arimanius, on 29 Oct 2015 - 09:59 AM, said:snapback.png

Just change those items to other sea pokemons 

So this would take the originality away from the game. Tell me if this makes sense, Tentacool and Tentacruel holding this item? They are jellyfish, they are not capable to hold scales. On the other hand, chinchou and lanturn make much more sense.

So this would take the originality away from the game. Tell me if this makes sense, Tentacool and Tentacruel holding this item? They are jellyfish, they are not capable to hold scales. On the other hand, chinchou and lanturn make much more sense.

tbh i dont give a shit if it makes sense or not. its annoying af and i want em away from chinchou, lanturn and relicanth, 

if not gone make us able to sell them for 3k in the mart or something

tbh i dont give a shit if it makes sense or not. its annoying af and i want em away from chinchou, lanturn and relicanth, 

if not gone make us able to sell them for 3k in the mart or something

You know. thats a good idea. What is with you and all these great ideas.....

My logic was that its a deepseascale, so I figured that it had to be in the deep sea. I understand as a player how painful it is to get scales instead of shards, so in a sense, I like your idea of making the shards available in the mart. If you want a place to sell it, go to Mossdeep and sell it there.

You know. thats a good idea. What is with you and all these great ideas.....

My logic was that its a deepseascale, so I figured that it had to be in the deep sea. I understand as a player how painful it is to get scales instead of shards, so in a sense, I like your idea of making the shards available in the mart. If you want a place to sell it, go to Mossdeep and sell it there.

deep sea tooth are held by carvanahs right? but i get what you are saying. 

and also no, i think you misunderstood me. dont put shards in the mart we dont need more moneysinks. they should be available in the wild. what i mean was raise the price of deep sea scales in the mart when selling them. currently the mart only gives 50 or 100 yens for each scale.. if you could sell them for 3k or something it wouldnt be as bad getting them.

deep sea tooth are held by carvanahs right? but i get what you are saying. 

and also no, i think you misunderstood me. dont put shards in the mart we dont need more moneysinks. they should be available in the wild. what i mean was raise the price of deep sea scales in the mart when selling them. currently the mart only gives 50 or 100 yens for each scale.. if you could sell them for 3k or something it wouldnt be as bad getting them.

That's an even better idea. Sell the shards for 3k and if you don't mind me adding to your idea, sell the deepseatooth for 5k since its hard to thief due to the ability rough skin. I had a few pokes in mind to give out scales. Here is the list: Goldeen, Seaking, Staryu (since we don't have to hunt dust or pieces anymore) and Remoriad.

Edited by Bestfriends

Isn't 3k more than what a big pearl sells for, and considering how much more common they are than big pearls I think thats is quite a bit to much.

big pearls sell for 3750. and i dont think big pearls are alot more rare than deep sea scales. since clampearls just began holding big pearls the rate i got is very wrong... 

but anyway i wasnt really expecting 3k.. just hoping for a litle more than 500 yen

That's an even better idea. Sell the shards for 3k and if you don't mind me adding to your idea, sell the deepseatooth for 5k since its hard to thief due to the ability rough skin. I had a few pokes in mind to give out scales. Here is the list: Goldeen, Seaking, Staryu (since we don't have to hunt dust or pieces anymore) and Remoriad.

im assuming you mixed words and meant scales instead of shards but whatevs.

and rough skin doesnt really make them harder to find tbh..

Edited by Tritios

Isn't 3k more than what a big pearl sells for, and considering how much more common they are than big pearls I think thats is quite a bit to much.

how about $1000? Its cheaper than a big pearl. We need more money due to the massive money sinks.

Edited by Bestfriends
  • 3 weeks later...

im still baffled you can even defend the rate on green shards. Ive been hunting for hours now with no results.

5000 steps with repel and illuminate. 2 encounters... 0 shards. this is also immensly boring and costly. i just spent almost 20k for 2 encounters.

also did some regular shardhunting with only 4 encounters after a good hour. 

plz tell me how this is balanced? and keep in mind you need 3 shards for most of the moves. 

What the fuck not only I have to bear the fact that chinchou and lanturns are full of fucking useless deepseascales but relicanth too and now that I'm farming red shards out of 15 corsolas and like 200+ encounters I have no shards and two fucking hard stones, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE!?  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Edited by Arimanius
  • 3 weeks later...

This is bullshit, I hate so much this like u have no idea........

20 corsolas after fishing for 1 hour and I got 1 red shard and 1 hard stone. This is beyond stupid

EDIT: 30 corsolas after fishing for 2 hour and I still got only 1 red shard and the hard stone, I fucking hate to play this when I go through this shit

Edited by Arimanius

Alright triple post cause no dev gives shit about this.

I've been hunting for fucking red shards for a month and it's awful how ugly these rates are, here are more statistics

today I needed 6 red shards cause well breeding goes faster than grinding these ugly things and this is what I got after fishing in rt 10 for 1 hour and a half or close

Encounters 237 (Fucking fishing so boring as hell!!! even using Sticky Hold which I use everytime)
Corsolas 22
Shards 2
Hard Stone 1 (Useless fucking shit)

Shinies 0 (Yeah right, better luck next time)

I don't see how this is balanced at all, I don't see how an useless trade hub will fix this without more reasonable rates, I don't see the day that this grinding will be less awful, I don't see the day that devs will say yeah guys we will raise the rates of red and green shards a bit and pick up rates too

Edited by Arimanius

Shards rate is pathetically very low, Move tutors cost used to be 20-25k, now they're 80-100k and you gotta spam chat all day.
Most people are poor, and islands run can give some cash, but that kills the grey matter on my brain ( doing same thing over and over ) ...
I don't know why is it a bad idea to raise shards rate, pick up rate ( shards, tutor items, everstones, etc ) , i think i know, it's because it'll be less painful for us to play the game and more fun, and that Maybe isn't what devs want us to experience in this game.
( a bit of sarcasm doesn't hurt once in a while )

Shards rate is pathetically very low, Move tutors cost used to be 20-25k, now they're 80-100k and you gotta spam chat all day.
Most people are poor, and islands run can give some cash, but that kills the grey matter on my brain ( doing same thing over and over ) ...
I don't know why is it a bad idea to raise shards rate, pick up rate ( shards, tutor items, everstones, etc ) , i think i know, it's because it'll be less painful for us to play the game and more fun, and that Maybe isn't what devs want us to experience in this game.
( a bit of sarcasm doesn't hurt once in a while )

hopefully it'll get better with the trade update change. not the rate, but more people farming for them. red shards are almost as rare as greens now imo, if not a little easier. they need to be increased, but i'm more worried about the pricing after the update.