[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 4 - Week 3

Sweeping with linoone isn't exactly skillful, especially when supported by mean look memento gardevoir. The team build was pretty nice though, not too many ways to work around memento+linoone combination. I'm pretty sure my mom would be able to sweep someone if I just told her to trap skarmory/forretress with magneton, mean look+memento vs something, and then belly drum+spam espeed

Taking advantage of stall by building a specifically anti-stall team is risky and innovative in itself and should be encouraged, imo.

Linoone teams aren't a magic win button and we'd see a lot more of them if they were really "OP"

Not sure if we saw the same battle cause i personally just saw a shitty blind trap of Skarmony (Hassan didn't see Skarmony yet, he already switched in Magneton after his Aero and did it again when Skarmony finally came in...). LF Team Preview

After this, gb's Ludicolo (physically defensive) got rekd by 2 flinches of an Aero (otherwise RIP Aero) and a Bellyzard lost his berry on a knock off...

Then a linoone came after a Memento and gg. x)

Edited by XPLOZ

Taking advantage of stall by building a specifically anti-stall team is risky and innovative in itself and should be encouraged, imo.

Linoone teams aren't a magic win button and we'd see a lot more of them if they were really "OP"

It just so happens linoone teams also do quite well vs offensive teams since priority doesn't work and pretty much any offensive sweeper outside of metagross is ohko'ed by +6 espeed. I mean we could see more of them, except people still don't like grinding the 25k BP for extreme speed. 

Annoucement: Spaint beat me to it but ShadowGary has been subbed in for Frexaz. Kanzo asked to substitute ShadowGary in when both Gary and Spaintakula were ready to go. Spaintakula vs Frexaz would have been a difficult match to activity call to begin with, therefor doing the last match by actually battling in my opinion is the best option for everyone and for the integrity of the PSL.

Edit: Replay http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ou-307222589

Edited by OrangeManiac