Sunday Night Scrimmage 3 (Sunday 31st January)

Noad

Hey guys.

This event is on hold until further notice.

I'll PM the remaining participants to get the most convenient time possible scheduled.

I never got any PM -_- + my message box is not full...

Sorry for da double post, I still don't know how to include a quote in an edited message..

I never got any PM -_- + my message box is not full...

Sorry for da double post, I still don't know how to include a quote in an edited message..

The event begun about two hours after the sever went down.

We got to round 4/semis, but then the servers went down again.

The remaining participants in the bracket are overToasted, Arimanius, Pachima, Enrriquex, Wiriketchup, Osuki.

The event begun about two hours after the sever went down.

We got to round 4/semis, but then the servers went down again.

The remaining participants in the bracket are overToasted, Arimanius, Pachima, Enrriquex, Wiriketchup, Osuki.

But when the servers came back Darkshade posted here that the event will be rescheduled to another date, why did you keep this date then? I was on alt, how people in the first bracket had to knew that the tournament were 2 hours after the original time then?

Sorry if I seem irritant, I'm just mad to have to work everyday in week (when most of tournaments took place) and can't participate even when I'm free. The last TT, now that one :(.

Nevermind, GL for the overToasted, Arimanius, Pachima, Enrriquex, Wiriketchup and Osuki then.

Edited by kemaric

But when the servers came back Darkshade posted here that the event will be rescheduled to another date, why did you keep this date then? I was on alt, how people in the first bracket had to knew that the tournament were 2 hours after the original time then?

Well, about 10 minutes after darkshade's post:

The rescheduled time is 4PM EST! Today!

In 40 minutes!

Registrations 10 minutes before, in this thread, as usual.

We will downgrade to 32-man depending on signups.

Either way, we managed to get 64 people, so word spread easily.