PSL Season 4 - The MVP Cup

Hm the poster doesn't match the same date as it says its the 29th. Also gmt time and edt times are different (1 pm edt=6 pm gmt)

edit: I also won't be able to make it but eggplant was our sub and now he's hosting so not sure on whats happening now

Edited by BurntZebra

I wanna thank some people:

Bluejim- for Chansey. It did an incredible job in the finals. Thank you!

Eggplant, RNGManiac, Kuro, Wiggamorty, Rachel, myself- for hosting and donating the awesome prizes!

Lion, Al, Senju- for your huge help during the tournament itself, I tend to lose my nerves quickly when noone is around to cool down my boiling blood and read my spam. Thank you guys!

DoubleJ- we finally had a battle without RNG's unwanted presence... Shame that this matchup was so poor, but hey, we will face each other in some officials soon, right? ;) Thank you for your sportsmanship and patience. I also won that random battle I was talking about

And finally thank you to everyone who cheered for me, even though I don't know many of you. It's really nice to know that there are so many people in this game who seem to like me even though I had little or no contact with them ;)

As I said, the 1m I won (and donated lol) is going to be kept, and then donated to the next PSL season as soon as the thread of S5 appears.

Edited by RysPicz

I wanna thank some people:

Bluejim- for Chansey. It did an incredible job in the finals. Thank you!

Eggplant, RNGManiac, Kuro, Wiggamorty, Rachel, myself- for hosting and donating the awesome prizes!

Lion, Al, Senju- for your huge help during the tournament itself, I tend to lose my nerves quickly when noone is around to cool down my boiling blood and read my spam. Thank you guys!

DoubleJ- we finally had a battle without RNG's unwanted presence... Shame that this matchup was so poor, but hey, we will face each other in some officials soon, right? ;) Thank you for your sportsmanship and patience. I also won that random battle I was talking about

And finally thank you to everyone who cheered for me, even though I don't know many of you. It's really nice to know that there are so many people in this game who seem to like me even though I had little or no contact with them ;)

As I said, the 1m I won (and donated lol) is going to be kept, and then donated to the next PSL season as soon as the thread of S5 appears.

now that you are the best here time to learn some vgc