Your biggest blunder in PokeMMO

Last Halloween event. Spent most of it breeding a team and getting it to level 100 to grind Pumpking on hard mode and "make tons of profit". They nerf taunt as soon as my team is ready and I can't beat it even once. I sell the mons then go bankrupt gambling for mage's staff (spent about 3-4mil on goodie bags if I recall correctly). I don't get it of course. I start grinding to buy the staff off the GTL instead before the price supposedly skyrockets at the end of the event. I sell a shiny and take a loan. I buy the staff for 6mil I think. Price drops at the end of the event to around 3mil. It's worth 850k now :D.

Peak Halloween Event experience. Big Brain Moment. Outstanding move.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/029/959/Screen_Shot_2019-06-05_at_1.26.32_PM.jpg

39 minutes ago, Quiliver said:

misclicked run from a shiny horsea 😄 feel great

Well it's been changed for a while. If you encountered the shiny recently a pop up message would have appeared asking if you're sure you want to flee. So either you didn't encounter a shiny or you did a long time ago. 

A few years back i opened gtl and there was a shiny ryhorn just listed for 1.6m (Shiny breeders where selling for about 2.5m at the time) so i panick bought it. As i go to relist it i noticed my money was about 14.5m lower than it should have been...then it hit me....it was not 1.6m but 16m 🥲 Moral of the story dont panic buy until you are sure the price is right lol

My biggest blunder was probs taking advice from DoctorPBC. I was in a final of a monotype tournament against Gbwead. I had my water team ready to wipe the floor with her and then Doc messaged me "Pro Tip use Flying" and then obviously Gbwead had a Rock type team. So don't take advice from anyone when playing in a tournament.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2022 at 9:25 PM, Goku said:

Well it's been changed for a while. If you encountered the shiny recently a pop up message would have appeared asking if you're sure you want to flee. So either you didn't encounter a shiny or you did a long time ago. 

it was in 2015 😄 i was hunting for staryu and don't care much about other pkms