[PSL V] General Smack Talk Thread

3 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Of course we've been the same level as Arsenal lol, are you new to football? Lol, the past 10 years arsenal have always been one of the best, don't give me your shit. Why have they been your favourite team for the past 10 years? I know... because they win. You sound like the type of guy to watch 1 game a year and claim to know it all lmao.

@Noadcan this stuff be moved be moved to the multimedia football section? Would be a shame for our friendly banter to be cluttered by ol' serious over here.

You assume a lot. You also bring those asumptions as an actual counter-argument. Arsenal have in no way won the past 10 years. They've managed to stay the classic team that they were though. Something Villa never did. That's where you see the difference in teams. And again, it's bad to cheer for a team that's winning? You must suck at one of them football gatherings with your pals, judging everyone for cheering for the team that's obv gonna win. 

Oh yeah, gluck in championship :]

Just now, Spaintakula said:

You assume a lot. You also bring those asumptions as an actual counter-argument. Arsenal have in no way won the past 10 years. They've managed to stay the classic team that they were though. Something Villa never did. That's where you see the difference in teams. And again, it's bad to cheer for a team that's winning? You must suck at one of them football gatherings with your pals, judging everyone for cheering for the team that's obv gonna win. 

Oh yeah, gluck in championship :]

No, no.. It's ok to support a winning team.. But couldn't I just say I support Barcelona and shit talk Arsenal? That's exactly what you're doing. You pick the team that's good and try slate teams that aren't so good.

And nah, here people usually support the teams in their area, although I could see that being a problem since you're from Macedonia.

29 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

No, no.. It's ok to support a winning team.. But couldn't I just say I support Barcelona and shit talk Arsenal? That's exactly what you're doing. You pick the team that's good and try slate teams that aren't so good.

And nah, here people usually support the teams in their area, although I could see that being a problem since you're from Macedonia.

Lol, you can cheer for anyone the fuck you want. I'm not denying anything or saying Arsenal are the best. Barcelona fans can shit talk arsenal and me all they want, except I wouldn't be so butthurt to the point I'd be saying "Oh, you're a barcelona fan from england? Hurr durr you cheer for them cuz winning obv"

Just now, Spaintakula said:

Lol, you can cheer for anyone the fuck you want. I'm not denying anything or saying Arsenal are the best. Barcelona fans can shit talk arsenal and me all they want, except I wouldn't be so butthurt to the point I'd be saying "Oh, you're a barcelona fan from england? Hurr durr you cheer for them cuz winning obv"

I'm a Barcelona fan. Arsenal are shit.

2 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

You're an Arsenal fan.... from Macedonia...

LOL. 

>picks best team(I assume this was when arsenal was the best?)

>tries to smack talk other teams not doing so well

We call those types of people glory hunters here :)

PS. When did I say Villa were good?

>Implying Arsenal was ever any good

u could always try this thing where u have friends that arent from the internet

fun fact: only one country went undefeated at the 2010 world cup, can you guess who???

Edited by DaftCoolio
fun facts are fun
10 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

You don't even have friends in the internet

well yea that kinda brings me back to the point, u can have friends that arent on the internet. such gasp much wow

Edit: u are literally on my friends list

Edited by DaftCoolio
can i leave this blank?
2 hours ago, ShadowGary said:

>Implying Arsenal was ever any good

In the times when they had players like Thierry Henry and Jens Lehmann they were actually truly good, I still remember that CL finals match vs Barcelona long time ago when Lehmann got a red card after bringing down Eto'o in the penalty area. Damn I feel like this match was yesterday and it was like 10-11 years ago

11 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

In the times when they had players like Thierry Henry and Jens Lehmann they were actually truly good, I still remember that CL finals match vs Barcelona long time ago when Lehmann got a red card after bringing down Eto'o in the penalty area. Damn I feel like this match was yesterday and it was like 10-11 years ago

+ Pires, Bergkamp. Invincibles team too strong, shame we didn't get that 50 match unbeaten streak cuz of United :(