[PSL V] General Smack Talk Thread

I can understand people who play DOTA or any other good game but fucking HOTS? What kind of idiot plays league and thinks I wish there was a game like this only more casual?

Cmon man get some self respect.

Except HOTS is better than league... only reason people play league is because of the amount of hours they have invested... if both games were to come out at the same time I guarantee HOTS would be by far the bigger game

I can understand people who play DOTA or any other good game but fucking HOTS? What kind of idiot plays league and thinks I wish there was a game like this only more casual?

Lol, says that while hes playing pokeMMO. The irony is too big on this one.

there's something about map objectives, diversity in talent builds, and not literally the same shit every game happening that makes me like hots more. I remember starting league and thinking "wow this is boring, maybe when i get better it'll be more fun." i was wrong it was still boring.

You just need a bit of the Pokemon spirit... Gottaaa catch em all... Pokemon!!

thats the point, we can't catch em all. All I can do is win psl doe, will I be the first to win twice in a row as a manager and also to win 3 times out of 5 psl? Lets do dis guys!

thats the point, we can't catch em all. All I can do is win psl doe, will I be the first to win twice in a row as a manager and also to win 3 times out of 5 psl? Lets do dis guys!

Depends, if you splash the cash on me, you might do.