Pokemon GO Discussion Thread.

Which team did you choose?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What team did you choose?

3 minutes ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

How exactly do you get lures? I'm level 8 and haven't got one yet

you should have gotten one for leveling up to 8. But you can buy them in the shop for gold. Just capture some gyms (max 10) and you'll earn 10 gold/gym every 21 hours. Or you can pay with $$$.

2 minutes ago, Gilan said:

you should have gotten one for leveling up to 8. But you can buy them in the shop for gold. Just capture some gyms (max 10) and you'll earn 10 gold/gym every 21 hours. Or you can pay with $$$.

hm, not many gyms around me or pokestops but ok thanks

3 hours ago, Telf said:

i got yelled at by this big dude yesterday for being in his property, he asked me what i was doing and i said i was getting a gastly, i thought he was gonna kill me but he just yelled really loud and told me to leave.

I hope he was yelling SHUT UP TELF

Also http://www.serebii.net/pokemongo/eggs.shtml

I hope 1 of this 2 egg hatch into lord helix 

Edited by dedegendut
9 hours ago, Telf said:

i got yelled at by this big dude yesterday for being in his property, he asked me what i was doing and i said i was getting a gastly, i thought he was gonna kill me but he just yelled really loud and told me to leave.

I went for a walk last night wearing all black and my hood up, got stopped by security on my way home. When I told them who I was and what I was doing someone sitting on a bench 20m away says "your playing pokemon too?"

Had a conversation with the guy for the next half hour

Went on my first adventure today with a few buddies, and we were probably out for 10-11 hours

Loads of pokes were caught, most rare was probably a dratini (which sucked uguu, CP45 get that shit outta here)

Found out that the local park on campus is loaded with 30+ people 24/7 and theres always atleast 3 lurer modules down at once

Also found out almost every fucking gym is glitched and the pokes freeze at like 1hp

To sum up today, 10 levels were gained, 4 gyms were taken by my friends and I(yellow ftw), and University parks are the best places to find other players