[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Week 1

35 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

to be fair they knew what they were signing up for. So if they lost a important piece of their chess game its because they tried a really risky strat and did not pay off. So you can blame him all you want but our beloved managers are also to blame in this wonderfull screw up. 

Bullshit, I did the draft for Kanzo and I had no idea. Otherwise why did I went up to 13k on Gazelli when i knew i just could get sub, the same person for less. I wanted Gazelli because he was ranked 1 on the nu ladder that time and i saw him practicing with Des and I was impressed. When i didnt get him the picks on nu players left were small and i picked up sub because he reached a nu official finale in the past and he challenged the lyle gym a while back and liked what i saw.

Just now, LionKIng said:

Really loving the confidence after the 4-0 so far. If this continues you'll be in the botom with mountains and UFO this season. But A+ for confidence doeee.

UFO and mountainss?? Please lion do you really think so bad about my team?

Just now, Quint said:

Bullshit, I did the draft for Kanzo and I had no idea. Otherwise why did I went up to 13k on Gazelli when i knew i just could get sub, the same person for less. I wanted Gazelli because he was ranked 1 on the nu ladder that time and i saw him practicing with Des and I was impressed. When i didnt get him the picks on nu players left were small and i picked up sub because he reached a nu official finale in the past and he challenged the lyle gym a while back and liked what i saw.

O right I forgot Q was doing the draft for Kanzo

Mea culpa

Just now, Quint said:

Yang told you to get him, who also knew.

LIAR

I don't see how in anyway this could be any managers fault. Nobody knew as far as I know, so it was just a stupid thing that Gazelli did. Managers expect all players that signed up to be legitimate and to be able to play in the tiers they signed up for when asked upon, anything less and it's a breach of the rules that the managers are playing by. So realistically this is not what managers signed up for

2 minutes ago, Kizhaz said:

I don't see how in anyway this could be any managers fault. Nobody knew as far as I know, so it was just a stupid thing that Gazelli did. Managers expect all players that signed up to be legitimate and to be able to play in the tiers they signed up for when asked upon, anything less and it's a breach of the rules that the managers are playing by. So realistically this is not what managers signed up for

But they knew......

Just now, RysPicz said:

Kanzo, Gluu and some certain LYLE players knew

I knew but so what? He didnt create his acc for psl at all. He didnt want that other player know who he is long before psl was there. Also i paid a lot for hin. Only mistake was that He signed up twice and i dont think Q knew. Maybe kanzo told him to buy gazelli but also not undee any circumstances otherwise he would keep outbidding me. Also Q didnt know who is sub otherwise he wouldnt bid on gazelli aswell before

2 minutes ago, ErrorGlumac said:

I knew but so what? He didnt create his acc for psl at all. He didnt want that other player know who he is long before psl was there. Also i paid a lot for hin. Only mistake was that He signed up twice and i dont think Q knew. Maybe kanzo told him to buy gazelli but also not undee any circumstances otherwise he would keep outbidding me. Also Q didnt know who is sub otherwise he wouldnt bid on gazelli aswell before

if you knew you could have told so before letting the situation escalate avoiding this mess

Just now, Linken said:

if you knew you could have told so before letting the situation escalate avoiding this mess

Why would i call him out if he didnt want ppl to know who He is. Like i said he didnt create Gazelli for the psl he played long on that account before psl has even started and ppl saw that he is #1 ranked on nu

Just now, XPLOZ said:

I didn't know that some other managers knew about the situation. It's even more dumb.

Are you even reading my comments. I did nothing wrong paid a Lot for him and didnt bid on sub. Its his fault and he got punished. Kanzo and i fucked up in the end i dont understand all the drama

Just now, ErrorGlumac said:

Are you even reading my comments. I did nothing wrong paid a Lot for him and didnt bid on sub. Its his fault and he got punished. Kanzo and i fucked up in the end i dont understand all the drama

You bought a player when you knew he was cheating...

There shouldn't be a full refund.

24 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Cus Q didn't know, and kanzo told Q to get Gazelli for obvious reasons.

Once gazelli deal fell through, yang told him to get subzero.

I thought we were talking about the fact that Q knew of his identity.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.