[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Week 4

Just now, DrCraig said:

@Gunthug I don't understand why you think telling the forum my reason for not playing is supposed to be my legit plead to not get banned. If I wanted to pretend I have a reason to opt out this week I would have PM'd you. You don't have to pretend its ammo for your argument and proceed to blow it out of proportion with JJ. Instead of disrespecting me for no reason and being a complete asshole, ban me. Stop defending your dumb decision.

@LionKIng thanks for supporting me, but I am pretty salty that me calling this game shit was used as a don't ban him argument. :/

Let us quote things, shall we?:

This hypocrisy was sick nasty

I can't believe you let JJ, who isn't even fucking involved, pressure you into posting this

Weak

Sounded like JJ is attacking your flawed decision that you are too arrogant to fix.

Summary of Craig's oversized post with little content

• Gunthug assumed. And we all know what happens when you assume.
  • Gunthug defends his bad decisions instead of fixing them because he has a thick forehead
  • JJ bullies Gunthug for lunch money
  • Lion is a great manager*
  • Lion did not draft me to bench me you idiots
  • Blacklisting me now doesn't save Gunthug from the hole of invalidity he dug, but we can pretend it does by doing it
  • Kanzo still thinks he's funny
  • Gypss is a big uguu savage
  • Quitting implies I'm never coming back and from the looks of it I'm on the forum everyday you motherfuckers, this is PokeMMO, let's be real guys

im not that big you know =)

2 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Listen I don't even understand half of this garble haha. I know it's late on the east coast (that's where you live right?) but my head is spinning from the double negatives in that first sentence. What dumb decision are you referring to anyways? (god knows I've made more than one this season) The decision not to blacklist you, or the decision to allow the sub? I don't really think it matters if I blacklist you or not since, based on your message to lion, it seems like you've moved on to greener pastures.

ugh jesus fucking christ

You use that PM like it was a fucking essay explaining why I shouldnt get banned

You proceeded to use it as the base of your argument

Craigs shit reason this and craigs shit reason that

All of this to defend you failing to blacklist me

Listen to JJ, he knows what he's talking about sometimes

Will Fred get traded and win the rest of his matches in PSL, what will Craig say in response to Gunthug, and will Lion ever win a match again?

Find out next time on PokeMMO Super. 

EDIT: The answer revealed, Fred won't be traded because Lion needs him to for his shit team, yet will never apologize or openly admit to it which might frustrate fred. Craig will respond with some fire and gunthug will eventually ignore. Lion probably won't. 

Edited by DoubleJ
2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Will Fred get traded and win the rest of his matches in PSL, what will Craig say in response to Gunthug, and will Lion ever win a match again?

SUPER SUUUUPER SLAM

Get your balls together craig just play the match, that was a mere joke. You signed up for psl to play your matches not to be pampered by your manager. 

For the record kanzo keeps joking about me team hoping and getting in bed with everyone and i threatened him to sell my games but here we are working together cause psl is all about battling. Why would you even think that was srs who will pay for you to bench you. Stop this BS you are ruining our potentially 2nd 8-0 thread

7 minutes ago, DrCraig said:

ugh jesus fucking christ

You use that PM like it was a fucking essay explaining why I shouldnt get banned

You proceeded to use it as the base of your argument

Craigs shit reason this and craigs shit reason that

All of this to defend you failing to blacklist me

Listen to JJ, he knows what he's talking about sometimes

WOOOOOW you completely completely misread the entirety of what was going on the last two pages. Blacklisting you is literally the least of my worries, and no one gives two fucks about that. The only reason I used the PM was to defend my argument of allowing the sub in the first place - if you were truly just saying "fuck you Lion" and refusing to play then I didn't have too much standing to allow for a sub since you weren't actually quitting, just giving Lion the finger.

The PM to lion had a lot in there about hating the game and not being motivated to play or train or w/e anymore, which to me is pretty ample evidence that you're not going to play your match regardless of your feelings towards lion, which is ABSOLUTELY grounds for an "emergency sub" ie: a sub to avoid an activity win

that is hysterical that you think all that fuss was over whether you would be blacklisted or not lmao

Edited by Gunthug
4 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

dude you sure talk alot for a guy who drafted a team with 0 wins in a season, srsly get over it. 

Also regarding to fred. Ive been more than just supporting you threw all these past weeks. I believed in you and still do. Ask doc if you don't believe me.

And craig, I think gunt didnt black list you because I asked him not to. Its a pokemon game after all and I am not mad that you quit the game mid season of psl. Heck I did that season 1. 

Just now, Gunthug said:

The PM to lion had a lot in there about hating the game and not being motivated to play or train or w/e anymore, which to me is pretty ample evidence that you're not going to play your match regardless of your feelings towards lion, which is ABSOLUTELY grounds for an "emergency sub" ie: a sub to avoid an activity win

False. I don't give a shit about the sub. You're using my shit reasoning like its a plea for you to not make a firm decision (which would be ban and/or give me a loss for this week).

I'm gonna go pretend I'm too alpha for this and stop replying.

I'm late to the party and nobody gives a shit about this anymore.

4 minutes ago, SpartacusGD said:

Get your balls together craig just play the match, that was a mere joke. You signed up for psl to play your matches not to be pampered by your manager. 

Oh yo maybe if youd read the fucking posts youd see I dont give a shit about playing

Just now, DrCraig said:

False. I don't give a shit about the sub. You're using my shit reasoning like its a plea for you to not make a firm decision (which would be ban and/or give me a loss for this week).

I'm gonna go pretend I'm too alpha for this and stop replying.

I'm late to the party and nobody gives a shit about this anymore.

Don't double down on your shit reasoning. I made a firm decision, which was to allow Lion a sub when one of his players quit. What part of "no one gives two fucks about your blacklisting" do you not understand? Why would I punish Lion by giving you a loss for the week ON FUCKING WEDNESDAY? It would be an activity win ofc, since you have until Sunday to play your matches. In what universe is that ok to award an activity win on Wednesday???? Am I the only one who thinks this is fucking absurd?

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

I could literally just post @LionKIng and this dude would beat his meat all of his keyboard. 

and you can't pass 24 hours before starting an argument and then doing the turtle and look like a good boy. Its simple, everytime you post saying my name i'll reply. If you want me to stop replying stop talking about me. How simple is that? And that argument could go for you aswell. We wouldntt be having this conversation if you didnt try pushing my buttons every chance you get and then pretend like you did nothing wrong. Look at yourself before making false statements about the others. For a med student you sure have alot of times on your hands. 

1 minute ago, LionKIng said:

and you can't pass 24 hours before starting an argument and then doing the turtle and look like a good boy. Its simple, everytime you post saying my name i'll reply. If you want me to stop replying stop talking about me. How simple is that? And that argument could go for you aswell. We wouldntt be having this conversation if you didnt try pushing my buttons every chance you get and then pretend like you did nothing wrong. Look at yourself before making false statements about the others. For a med student you sure have alot of times on your hands. 

I told you so. And honestly, it's just really fucking easy to trigger your ass. I used to think I was emotionally invested in this game and would go off my rocker with posts, but here you and forf have certainly topped me. 

*slow claps

2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I mean, you bailed Lion out when Craig could in fact play. I'm sure Craig would have suited up eventually. He got stones I'm pretty sure and wouldn't like everyone shitting on him for sitting this one out. 

I just....so what youre saying is I should have waited longer in the week for Craig to "make up his mind?" Do you not understand that it's imperative for your player to have as much time as possible to schedule his match?

surroundedmyidiots-scar_zpsa7c68c82.gif~

Edited by Gunthug
1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

I just....so what youre saying is I should have waited longer in the week for Craig to "make up his mind?" Do you not understand that it's imperative for your player to have as much time as possible to schedule his match?

No, you made your call as you saw fit. I just feel like you bailed a manager out. He drafts a player that he intends on playing. That player knows he might get called on, but when he actually does, he decides he really doesn't want to play for other reasons. 

As I saw it, Lion fucked up twice.

1. Lion should have asked Craig before making the sub if he was ready to play

2. Lion could have persuaded Craig to play this week since they seem to be BFF's, or you know.. at least tried.

Instead, you were put in a position to bail a manager out in a situation that was easily prevented by him simply talking to his team. Also your substitution rule change that extends roster changes through Tuesday is shit. 

Just now, DoubleJ said:

No, you made your call as you saw fit. I just feel like you bailed a manager out. He drafts a player that he intends on playing. That player knows he might get called on, but when he actually does, he decides he really doesn't want to play for other reasons. 

As I saw it, Lion fucked up twice.

1. Lion should have asked Craig before making the sub if he was ready to play

2. Lion could have persuaded Craig to play this week since they seem to be BFF's, or you know.. at least tried.

Instead, you were put in a position to bail a manager out in a situation that was easily prevented by him simply talking to his team. Also your substitution rule change that extends roster changes through Tuesday is shit. 

I agree that lion could have prevented this, but I think you are making a mountain out of a molehill here. This is PSL, playing the matches is paramount. I'm not bailing Lion out so much as I'm bailing myself out from having to award an activity win on a Wednesday, when a simple substitution completely fixes that. If you have problems with the substitution rule change, that's a lot more legitimate of criticism even though it blows my mind that you completely missed it when I made several announcements about it during the week 2 debacle and in the managers message thread.

It's really starting to seem like you're blowing this out of proportion due to your own intense bias and personal vendetta towards Lion, so I don't think I'll pump any more air into your tires by gracing you with responses.