[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Week 5

38 minutes ago, Kizhaz said:

idk, Assuming Roserade went for giga on the freeze that was a big turn. Once Milotic was weakened scarf Kingdra hit everything pretty hard

Probably was energy ball since giga drain was only 60 base power in gen 4. Milotic has respectable special defense too, actually higher than its physical defense, and instant recovery so taking that stab grass move wouldn't just make scarf kingdra break through it. Kingdra is also really weak with no attack boost.

I hate those forums so much. I thought I sent a message but I checked inbox and it's not there. So I sent today another message to my opponet. The message still does not appear in my inbox and it doesn't take space in my inbox even though it shows the message was sent.

I don't know what's going on, I'll try putting a message in my opponet's profile feed but for fuck's sake, those forums are worse than tranz, eric and vorred combined

1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

I hate those forums so much. I thought I sent a message but I checked inbox and it's not there. So I sent today another message to my opponet. The message still does not appear in my inbox and it doesn't take space in my inbox even though it shows the message was sent.

I don't know what's going on, I'll try putting a message in my opponet's profile feed but for fuck's sake, those forums are worse than tranz, eric and vorred combined

happened to me when i had to pm zebra too, idek if he got the message lol so I sent like 3 PMs

Spoiler

inb4 the message wasnt really sent 

2 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

happened to me when i had to pm zebra too, idek if he got the message lol so I sent like 3 PMs

Hide contents

inb4 the message wasnt really sent 

Uh did I ever reply to it? If not, I don't think I ever got them, although my mailbox was full at some point so maybe that's the issue.