[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Week 7

1 minute ago, KingBowser said:

This isnt a LYLE vs AURa thread, this is psl. Didnt our Mountain OU player 6-0 you?

Nah was a solid 5-0 fam, he played well

Doesnt change the fact I threw up a challenge and im gettin nothin but chit chat...

Nothing against ya bowser because u won enough shit here to make anyone jelly, but never thought you of all people would let your team back down from a challenge from a B level MMO player

Just now, DoctorPBC said:

Nah was a solid 5-0 fam, he played well

Doesnt change the fact I threw up a challenge and im gettin nothin but chit chat...

Nothing against ya bowser because u won enough shit here to make anyone jelly, but never thought you of all people would let your team back down from a challenge from a B level MMO player

You see, I just have nothing to gain from this. If I lose then firelion is off from this embarrassing 8-0, but if I win, i get nothing.

4 minutes ago, KingBowser said:

You see, I just have nothing to gain from this. If I lose then firelion is off from this embarrassing 8-0, but if I win, i get nothing.

Not really an embarrassing 8-0 when two of the wins were because of timezone fuck ups... im giving you a chance to put your mouth where your mouth is and prove the 8-0 was legit... up to you if you wanna take it or not fam

Ill even throw in an incentive for JJ, ill forget about the 6-0 in the Spring Showdown if you can convince your boys to take this... because I mean who the fuck gets 6-0d in doubles right?

Not even fred got 6-0d and he is a C level doubles player kek

Just now, BlackJovi said:

but are you challenging 8 lyle dudes or just Qbeertje for redemption? 

Neither really, just bored as shit not arguing with anyone for a while... I like you guys but fuark you guys act like the 8-0 was something special

Like it wasnt even the first 8-0, and its by far from the most embarrassing. 

But legit even if this doesnt happen we need to organize an AURA vs LYLE at some point, not sure if you boys were around when we had the EV vs MISC series but that was hype as shit

Insert excuse here, HUR DUR TEAM TOURNEY, HUR DUR EVEN WHEN WE LOSE WE BLAME RNG HUUURRRRR JJ GET BACK OVER AND STROKE ME LIKE YOU USED TOO.

JJ did us the favor of removing his ugly fucking avatar why can't you do the same, fuck.

I was expecting some juicy comments tbh, you guys used to be more defensive whenever I shit talked you back in 13

Ill check back tomorrow, maybe bowser or JJ will jump on my bait line some more

Just now, TeamBOO said:

Insert excuse here, HUR DUR TEAM TOURNEY, HUR DUR EVEN WHEN WE LOSE WE BLAME RNG HUUURRRRR JJ GET BACK OVER AND STROKE ME LIKE YOU USED TOO.

JJ did us the favor of removing his ugly fucking avatar why can't you do the same, fuck.

Who the fuck are you

Just now, TeamBOO said:

Ahh herptology/jayfeat, either way, one is a inbred looking kid and the other is a jsutin biber looking kid. Fail. I'm not bringing up TT cause thats not psl related. Like I said, the 8-0 is just to shame Firelion before his retirement.

Doc talking shit just to talk shit lol. I'm not embarrassed I got 6-0'd. Fuck, losing happens. I ran a gimmick that relied on success in the first play. If the first play doesn't happen I lose, and well the first play didn't happen and I lost lol. I still beat Frags and sent him to the loser's bracket, something Doc failed to do... twice. 

Anyhoos, an 8-0 is an 8-0 is an 8-0. Trust me, I know. And in regards to not being the most embarrassing? I think that honestly was. Kanzo killed ya'll. Should have just tried to play your match on Monday. 

9 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Doc talking shit just to talk shit lol.

Pre much

9 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I'm not embarrassed I got 6-0'd. Fuck, losing happens. I ran a gimmick that relied on success in the first play. If the first play doesn't happen I lose, and well the first play didn't happen and I lost lol. I still beat Frags and sent him to the loser's bracket, something Doc failed to do... twice. 

Anyhoos, an 8-0 is an 8-0 is an 8-0. Trust me, I know. And in regards to not being the most embarrassing? I think that honestly was. Kanzo killed ya'll. Should have just tried to play your match on Monday. 

Was bz on the monday with some fat french chick, you get drunk and everythings at least a 7 right. 

Offer still gonna be on the table if you all wanna legitimize the 8-0, if not then I can live with being part of a team that got activity'd into a bit of shame

5 minutes ago, znk26 said:

dont say 5 0 when it was a 6 0

Who even remembers this shit

5-0, 6-0 idgaf... he won legit and im not detracting from that

Edited by DoctorPBC
3 hours ago, DaftCoolio said:

Seems odd that this can happen. While I know subs have been a nightmare all season is it not easily abused? While I don't know the circumstances for JJ's sub, hypothetically, could he not have seen the opposing teams line up thought this doesn't look good and then make the sub to give his team an advantage? 

Again, hypothetical. A question to gunt not an attack on jj. 

prob because literally nobody gives a fuck about mountai vs glumac because it cannot have any effect on playoffs whatsoever.

so i think they just wanted more hype matches?

though i thought jj mentioned arranging kay vs gazelli.

still LF glumac to put zebra in dppt