[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Playoffs! (Semifinals)

18 minutes ago, KingBowser said:

Awww too kind. Now tell me all about your wonderful life :)

Well you see, I started on an internship at a new company on Monday. I think I'm getting a good sense of what I want to do in life. Soon I'll be in college, and I'll be able to do what I want. Wbu fren? :]

4 minutes ago, Gazelli said:

Well you see, I started on an internship at a new company on Monday. I think I'm getting a good sense of what I want to do in life. Soon I'll be in college, and I'll be able to do what I want. Wbu fren? :]

Is this just fancy way to say you got a job? Like I dont really know many companies that give internships to high school graduates. What is this interneship? Im just getting to move to the big city of chicago, I live a simple life of lifting, bartending, and relaxing. 

9 minutes ago, KingBowser said:

Is this just fancy way to say you got a job? Like I dont really know many companies that give internships to high school graduates. What is this interneship? Im just getting to move to the big city of chicago, I live a simple life of lifting, bartending, and relaxing. 

Well I'm not in America so I wouldn't know how internships work there, but my school itself collaborates with other companies to offer internships basically. 

Ah the simple life, nice to see someone with ambition :) Gl with that 

1 minute ago, Gazelli said:

Well I'm not in America so I wouldn't know how internships work there, but my school itself collaborates with other companies to offer internships basically. 

Ah the simple life, nice to see someone with ambition :) Gl with that 

See you still didn't say what it was, if was something to brag, I know you would. I know you are from 3rd world country, so I can imagine its you answering phone calls for sprint, uguu mobile, or Verizon.