[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

Serious question , have any of you guys ever gone to an event or convention on their own?

Theres a comic con party in London on the 29th until 1am and forums say it's better on your own but what do you think? Does it seem awkward?

A lot of my friends are busy and the rest say it's lame though it's technically clubbing

So should I go on my own and risk it or avoid?

Just now, Imperial said:

Serious question , have any of you guys ever gone to an event or convention on their own?

Theres a comic con party in London on the 29th until 1am and forums say it's better on your own but what do you think? Does it seem awkward?

A lot of my friends are busy and the rest say it's lame though it's technically clubbing

Well, its probably not quite the same, but, in my town, there's an annual agricultural show, that's quite popular for us locals, I went alone once, ended up meeting a bunch of people I already knew. Something like Comic Con seems like a really cool experience, Id take it if I were you

16 minutes ago, Imperial said:

I mean it depends, are you a super social person, if so probably fine, if not might be weird. I've never gone to a party/club alone tho so idk

25 minutes ago, Havsha said:

Well, its probably not quite the same, but, in my town, there's an annual agricultural show, that's quite popular for us locals, I went alone once, ended up meeting a bunch of people I already knew. Something like Comic Con seems like a really cool experience, Id take it if I were you

agricultural show? what kind of nerd are you? do you usually end up in a heated discussion about which sort of potatoes are the best kind? and are there competitions like who grew the biggest carrot this year? or who can milk a cow fastest?

or who can pick the most cotton

its funny because you live in africa

but seriously what on earth do you do at a Agricultre festival? Moonshine?

34 minutes ago, Imperial said:

Go, Im sure you'll find other furries to bark with

also, stop derailing folks...

Bilderesultat for flip flappers

55 minutes ago, Imperial said:

I cosplay the character I'm named after every year at the Anime Convention here in seattle.

<3 cosplay 

37 minutes ago, Champlooo said:

I mean it depends, are you a super social person, if so probably fine, if not might be weird. I've never gone to a party/club alone tho so idk

I'm pretty social but usually if I'm with someone I know, what you'd call an am overt I guess. When I'm on my own I usually stumble socially because it happens quite unexpectedly so I guess it's 50/50. 

54 minutes ago, Havsha said:

In London usually people are sadly more hostile because it's the general rule LF @SweeTforU confirmation but events can be different.

Good on you for going alone though that does take guts!

7 minutes ago, Tritios said:

agricultural show? what kind of nerd are you? do you usually end up in a heated discussion about which sort of potatoes are the best kind? and are there competitions like who grew the biggest carrot this year? or who can milk a cow fastest?

Hide contents

or who can pick the most cotton

Hide contents

its funny because you live in africa

but seriously what on earth do you do at a Agricultre festival? Moonshine?

Go, Im sure you'll find other furries to bark with

also, stop derailing folks...

Bilderesultat for flip flappers

Well I've got a Pikachu costume stored somewhere so I guess I can go 50/50, got over my Zootopia obsession months ago though ;P

3 minutes ago, Hotarubi said:

I cosplay the character I'm named after every year at the Anime Convention here in seattle.

<3 cosplay 

I've heard America do good conventions, Comic Con and PAX being ones I hope to go to sometime :)

58 minutes ago, Tritios said:

this

Dear Round Table Moderators,

Could you like fuck off with this overmoderating of this sub forum? Joking around and bantering around isn't against the rules. Round Table is supposed the place where we have the most freedom and not get hit on our fingers when we say something. It's honestly ruining this whole forum thing. Thanks.

Edited by TheChampionMike
ez king
Just now, TheChampionMike said:

Dear Round Table Moderators,

Could you like fuck off with this overmoderating of this sub forum? Joking around and bantering around isn't against the rules. Round Table is supposed the place where we have the most freedom and not get hit on our fingers when we say something. It's honestly ruining this whole forum thing. Thanks.

@Kurodashi I know you wanted to tag him but no balls, I got you 

Just now, Bearminator said:

Since there is not a single deleted post since like 4-5 pages on this thread, I would like to know,  what do you mean this time,  Mike.

Not in this thread, I am just talking in general in this whole subforum. It feels like everything has been super strict these past few weeks. I mean just making a joke in KO and getting that removed instantly when it really wasn't harming anyone is just dumb. 

3 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

If "joke" isn't breaking rules we will not hide it. As round table mod I can make you sure,  we didn't hide any post by "our mood" or something

You know I love you Bear. But just got tilted by it. But still I am sure I am not the only one who thinks its a bit mehhh atm. But I don't have much saying anyway

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.