Organize NU tier in Pokedex

LifeStyle

Question

It looks messy as is with like 200+ Pokemons in it lmao, it would be way better if "Never Used" only showed Pokemons that are above 4.36% usage in NU.

Right now based on the latest statistics NU tier should look like (Not in dex order cuz effort):

Poliwrath | Raichu | Misdreavus | Absol | Scyther | Grumpig | Kecleon | Victreebel | Electabuzz | Hitmontop | Blastoise | Flareon | Muk | Torkoal | Granbull | Pinsir | Solrock | Bellossom | Fearow | Sharpedo | Venomoth | Shuckle | Walrein | Xatu | Golem | Gligar | Roselia | Golduck | Kadabra | Tropius | Electrode | Tangela | Whiscash | Kingler | Claydol | Rapidash | Shiftry | Magmar | Diglett | Stantler | Kabutops

Pokemons that are under 4.36% go to a new section in Pokedex named "Other" or something like that.

Please make this happen and don't take 6 months for it, shit couldn't be any easier to implement.

Edit: Forgot to add that obviously Pokemons listed in "Other" can be used in NU-UU-OU

Edited by LifeStyle

31 minutes ago, Liberalisme said:

Only if we do the 4,36% cut off you still miss some pokemons that are still usable like Cacturne, Mr.Mime and Politoed.

Which is fine really, for example Haunter is usable in OU but it isn't listed as OU since it doesn't have that 4.36% cut. Still, some people get creative and use it.

Same thing could be said for those listed in "Other" that could have a niche in NU and probably even get enough usage to eventually appear under NU in dex, such as those you mentioned and even more stuff like Piloswine, Mantine, Swalot, etc

Edited by LifeStyle
1 hour ago, Raederz said:

I agree, but I keep in mind that most of the Casual NU players choose NU tier because of his large variety.

It's a good idea, just hope it wont encourage players to always play the same teams. (From the opinion of a Casual NU player)

What about organice the tier just to have the fully evolved forms of each pokemon AND the ones used but not fully evolved.

2 hours ago, Raederz said:

I agree, but I keep in mind that most of the Casual NU players choose NU tier because of his large variety.

It's a good idea, just hope it wont encourage players to always play the same teams. (From the opinion of a Casual NU player)

Like, what? I listed 41 Pokemons and you're telling me that you hope people don't use the same team, lmao

OU has 40 listed, UU has 34

Having listed only those 41 Pokes I mentioned in NU would probably guide newer players into knowing what's viable in our current meta, cuz usage and shit

Should I tell you about the time I faced someone in an official who brought a Meowth and a Smeargle?

Edited by LifeStyle
25 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Like, what? I listed 41 Pokemons and you're telling me that you hope people don't use the same team, lmao

OU has 40 listed, UU has 34

Having listed only those 41 Pokes I mentioned in NU would probably guide newer players into knowing what's viable in our current meta, cuz usage and shit

Should I tell you about the time I faced someone in an official who brought a Meowth and a Smeargle?

Dont underestimate smeargle plz.

Besides that, all good.

5 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

Well just a general good start would be to remove the LC mons from the NU list. Since I am pretty sure you can use every LC mon in NU. This would clear out the list atleast a bit. 

Edit: ofc giving LC an own tab

LC already has its own tab

eDWvInY.png?1

Idk, I feel like having all those Pokes in NU is the same thing as having all 300+ in OU like we did after the tier reset some months ago:

It just shouldn't be that way

Edited by LifeStyle
22 hours ago, AlitoFernando said:

i agree with this idea,but the only thing that i disagree with is creating a new section on the pokedex,we already have the section "All Tiers"

But people need to know the "others" list can be played in any tier.

Just now, LifeStyle said:

I don't want to do this, I think that all species within a tier should be viewable at any given time; regardless of how viable people think that they are.

People should be able to make that decision for themselves.

I think that this issue in particular can be solved by adding all species within the tier statistics each month within it's own window. (I have plans drawn up for this with additional details, but it has not come to fruition yet).

10 hours ago, Darkshade said:

I don't want to do this, I think that all species within a tier should be viewable at any given time; regardless of how viable people think that they are.

People should be able to make that decision for themselves.

By that logic shouldnt all the other tiers in the dex have all the entries that can be used in that tier. Sure Seaking is NU, but you're free to use it in OU aswell. 

12 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

I mean, it's no secret of mons usage when you can just see it on the forums?

You assume that everybody reads the forums - which isn't true; but even so, that information should not exist exclusively outside of the game.

1 hour ago, Tritios said:

By that logic shouldnt all the other tiers in the dex have all the entries that can be used in that tier. Sure Seaking is NU, but you're free to use it in OU aswell. 

Yes and no, Little Cup is a special tier meaning it's not immediately obvious that this is the case.

Ontop of that not everybody has a full understanding of how the tiering system works, it should be easy to understand for even new players.

I think we could definitely be doing more to help this, but I do not think this suggestion would be doing that.

7 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

You assume that everybody reads the forums - which isn't true; but even so, that information should not exist exclusively outside of the game.

Yes and no, Little Cup is a special tier meaning it's not immediately obvious that this is the case.

Ontop of that not everybody has a full understanding of how the tiering system works, it should be easy to understand for even new players.

I think we could definitely be doing more to help this, but I do not think this suggestion would be doing that.

Least you could do tbh is remove shit like Bulbasaur, Caterpie, Pidgey, etc from NU

1 hour ago, LifeStyle said:

Least you could do tbh is remove shit like Bulbasaur, Caterpie, Pidgey, etc from NU

Yeah, removing all the LC Options from the NU part of the Dex would be a good start. Apart from like maybe Clamperl

Edited by CCMayhem