DoctorPBCs Cancelled until New year Throwdown on Showdown

hey guys, ive unfortunately gotta delay this until the new year... work has offered me double pay to go in on the 24th and I cant turn down that money

I will be returning the 4 people who sent me money, promise ill make this a new years thing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im getting the PSL S7 donating wagon rolling with a Christmas Eve randoms tournament

Tier: Showdown Randoms

When: December 24th @ 10am EST

Entry fee: 30k

Prize: 1/3 of the pot + a DoctorPBJ sig and vid combo + naming rights to my shiny Marill + a guaranteed 200k on top

The remaining 2/3s of the pot will be donated to the next season of PSL

Sign ups: Now, mail 30k to DoctorPBJ with the title "Showdown Randoms tournament" and signup below

Yes idgaf about your 1k mailing fee, I am asking for mail so I can keep track of who has paid, if you dont pay you aint getting on the bracket

Staff: Its christmas and its a fundraiser for the only thing that keeps half your competitive playerbase around, so pls dont trash the thread because it isnt a MMO tour specifically. Thx

Edited by DoctorPBC