[PSL 7] Donations Thread

10 minutes ago, Lazaro23 said:

B-but someone with a low qi rekt you hard in PSL didn't he ?

I like where this is going.

Tfw ppl think its an accomplishment to beat someone who hasn't played the game for 3 months straight.

Edited by ShadowGary
Salty Suite S7 hype?
38 minutes ago, ShadowGary said:

Tfw ppl think its an accomplishment to beat someone who hasn't played the game for 3 months straight.

I never considered wrecking your ass as an accomplishment, we both know you're shit, glad you're admitting it now.

Just now, Platoons said:

Of the four named, I'm pretty sure yangsam is the only one who even logs in anymore

No worries mate, I was just throwing the ball back at doc for shit talking our team, saying we're greedy and stuff.

Anyway, my point was that people should donate some more, but since this is turning into something else, well then I'm done arguing with you kiddos, donate or don't, no fucks shall be given, until then, please don't quote me again as I don't want to turn this thread into some me vs lyle shit-talking thread.

1 minute ago, Lazaro23 said:

I never considered wrecking your ass as an accomplishment, we both know you're shit, glad you're admitting it now.

No worries mate, I was just throwing the ball back at doc for shit talking our team, saying we're greedy and stuff.

Anyway, my point was that people should donate some more, but since this is turning into something else, well then I'm done arguing with you kiddos, donate or don't, no fucks shall be given, until then, please don't quote me again as I don't want to turn this thread into some me vs lyle shit-talking thread.

Aww, I'd be proud too :)

35 minutes ago, Torinnnnn said:

are we really only at 16m......

lets get the ball rolling, I'll donate 5m if at least 3 other people match me

how long are yall gonna let CC's be thhe entertainment of the week

C'mon boys. Tor is the guy making it happen, you rich people need to match him.

Also, if anyone wants me to lottery shinies for a % to go towards PSL you can pm me.