PSL Season 8 General Thread

2 hours ago, JIceJDragon said:

Well yea... but I did pay him off and I think I did the best job of keeping it up to date and updated it constantly unlike anyone else that has even done it

If anyone else would like to step up to the plate and do it like Tor tried... be my guest

I did keep it up to date?

Not sure I had any negatives when I did it.

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Oof, someone's sensitive. 

Mfw you call me sensitive after playing the victim last season everytime I called you out on your bullshit and after quitting hosting for being so hurt from the "attacks". You blocked me in game, but you want to start shit on the forum? Stop being an attention seeking narcissic pleb and fuck off. 

2 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Mfw you call me sensitive after playing the victim last season everytime I called you out on your bullshit and after quitting hosting for being so hurt from the "attacks". You blocked me in game, but you want to start shit on the forum? Stop being an attention seeking narcissic pleb and fuck off. 

You're such a serious guy. Is only a game bro beans. So be chill. 

Alright I really do not like to be that guy but there is a fine line and it's about to get crossed. Trash talking others for banter and/or for whatever reason is more than fine because it's PSL. It's competitive as hell. But do not make personal attacks. This is a warning to all of you.

@TheChampionMike

Well last season ended with JJ asking staff to close all threads right after he posted to ensure that he had the last word. I didn't mind because I said my peace and had no intention of bring this drama into this season. However, JJ keeps tagging/quoting me here and there knowing damn well I hate his guts. I am sorry if I offended anyone, but I was simply responding to the provocations. I am just tired of his passive agressive behaviour. 

Edited by gbwead
1 minute ago, gbwead said:

@TheChampionMike

Well last season ended with JJ asking staff to close all threads right after he posted to ensure that he had the last word. I didn't mind because I said my peace and had no intention of bring this drama into this season. However, JJ keeps tagging/quoting me here and there knowing damn well I hate his guts. I am sorry if I offended anyone, but I was simply responding to the provocations. I am just tired of his passive agressive behaviour. 

Is ok @gbwead, we all forgive you. 

1 minute ago, gbwead said:

@TheChampionMike

While I understand your reasoning, the forums has rules and I have the job to enforce them. Also there is something as "feeding the trolls". I know it's hard to ignore someone but replying is what they want. Just becareful.

Just now, gbwead said:

Didn't you already do your weekly attention seeking post this week with the LYLE fake disband? How much drama do you need to feed your ego? Those are rethorical questions, I don't want an answer.

Sorry, I was told I'm an idiot so I likely don't know what rhetorical means. Nice chatting with you though. It's always a pleasure my French friend =)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.