PSL Season 8 General Thread

11 minutes ago, gbwead said:

because no matter how much I carry you, we would still end up in 5th/6th place at best because you suck at managing and you should have never been selected even once. You're an amazing ass kisser and you got your friends in the right place. If psl is about sucking up to the host and his friends, I'm not interested in playing.

I'll miss your uguuing and moaning

4 minutes ago, EricTheGreat said:

I'll miss your uguuing and moaning

you just wait for when I find out who the other small council members are, I'll slay these ugus

Edited by gbwead
20 minutes ago, gbwead said:

No way. I was thinking of signing up, but there is no chance in hell I'm signing up now that I have seen the selected managers. I do not want to play for two of them and the early decision making this season shows imo that PSL is not the "elite" community event it should have been.

I kinda know how you feel, however I wouldn't mind landing in Eric's team (if I would be playing that is)- guy has a competitive spirit and I really like that

But let's be serious, even if a manager you don't like would draft you, you would probably get traded. I wouldn't want a player in my team who could potentially fuck over the atmosphere in team PM and I would have doubts if he would play for 100% for me.

Just now, RysPicz said:

I kinda know how you feel, however I wouldn't mind landing in Eric's team (if I would be playing that is)- guy has a competitive spirit and I really like that

But let's be serious, even if a manager you don't like would draft you, you would probably get traded. I wouldn't want a player in my team who could potentially fuck over the atmosphere in team PM and I would have doubts if he would play for 100% for me.

if i sign up, i want to play 100% for my manager. I'm not leaving my fate in the hands of Eric or JJ and, like I said, I already don't like the decisions made by the host so far, so I can't imagine things getting better.

Mini rant here

I can't believe y'all picked JJ again...hasn't he managed like 3 seasons already lmao? Give the chance to somebody else already

Keith? c'mon, the guy doesn't even play this game.

Eric? Everyone knows how I feel about him getting picked so no point in ranting about him and read above too ^

I'm not disappointed I didn't get picked, I knew it was gonna happen. But there are other players that imo deserved it so much more like:

lazaro, doc (reserve? lol), Linken... (ok jokes)

Super happy for those who got picked like @TheChampionMike and @LKrenz Leito nob, Ik they'll make a great season and wont disappoint, might need to up their trash talk game tho

Edited by BlackJovi

Not gonna lie, after I saw so many good players sign up I really thought I was done for. While I did sign up for multiple seasons I still wouldn't have that as a reason to pick someone for manager. I am truely honored by the fact I was chosen and I totally understand that I have to do work. Which I am definitly plan on doing! I am the underdog i completely understand, but it's time to RISÉ to the top.

For the people who didn't get picked: lol u bad xddd @BlackJovi better?

11 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Mini-rant here

I can't believe y'all picked JJ again...hasn't he managed like 3 seasons already lmao? Give the chance to somebody else already

Eric? Everyone knows how I feel about him getting picked so no point in ranting about him and read above too ^

I'm not disappointed I didn't get picked, I knew it was gonna happen. But there are other players that imo deserved it so much more like:

Super happy for those who got picked like @TheChampionMike and @LKrenz Leito nob, Ik they'll make a great season and wont disappoint, might need to up their trash talk game tho

No one deserved it more than you. You might not be disappointed, but I surely am. It is messed up that you still don't get your chance to manage after your awsome job as a captain last season, but someone as clueless as Eric got chosen despite him releasing players for no reason and stealing players from other teams without any intention of letting them play. This should be an event for the community, not a charity for egos. 

The confusion towards the eric pick is baffling to me lol. Objectively you can't deny he had a solid season last year, probably 1 forced activity win away from semifinals. He's also a sparkplug for drama as shown already before this season has even started.

Seriously though go look back at the list of people who applied for manager. I am extremely lucky that in my season of hosting we only had like 10 applications, because holy shit the applicants this season were absolutely stacked. We could literally field another 8 team league with the managers that didn't get picked and it'd probably be a great season. So cut zeb some slack

52 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Mini rant here

Opted to not give reasons for the people that did not get picked as managers this season, but there were a couple of reasons why you weren't selected. You have a record of quitting (as evident by you giving away Ou comps fairly recently), and it seems you quit when times are tough, which is the opposite of what we want in a manager. Also, we were a bit concerned that you and Lifestyle were too similar in team and personality (same reason with toast+coolio). We wanted PSL to be diverse and I'm happy with all the manager picks. 

I will give lifestyle the option of giving up his manager position to give it to you, if he feels you would make a better manager/deserve it more. 

10 minutes ago, BurntZebra said:

Opted to not give reasons for the people that did not get picked as managers this season, but there were a couple of reasons why you weren't selected. You have a record of quitting (as evident by you giving away Ou comps fairly recently), and it seems you quit when times are tough, which is the opposite of what we want in a manager. Also, we were a bit concerned that you and Lifestyle were too similar in team and personality (same reason with toast+coolio). We wanted PSL to be diverse and I'm happy with all the manager picks. 

I will give lifestyle the option of giving up his manager position to give it to you, if he feels you would make a better manager/deserve it more. 

That's fair, but I only gave away my OU comps cuz I'm not playing as much and some people could use it better than me. Also if your referring to the NWA thing, that was a completely diff case but yeah like I said, fair. 

E: Also thats only one way to look at it, even tho I gave away my comps... I still came to TT and helped my team reach finals while playing OU with leftover comps, if thats not a good leader then idk what is. 

Edited by BlackJovi

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.