PSL Season 8 General Thread

Just now, EricTheGreat said:

The problem with discord is that there is no timestamps to the seconds, and that is vital when doing the auction

there are time stamps in text chat , same as ts

Edited by TJXD
19 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

DestructX helped us get into finals by picking up a win in semis. 

That's a good win, but my odds were on you winning the week regardless of that match. I didn't mean it like that, I misworded that. I'm not taking shots at Des, I'm just saying JIce fit the role that my team needed more than Des would have. 

2 hours ago, SweeTforU said:

8 matches is shit tbh

+1

8 matches including LC and Doubles, plus 2 OUs which is the shittiest tier among all

Make it 10 srsly, OU 1/2 UU 1/2 and NU 1/2, UU and NU are the most skilled and hype MMO tiers, dunno why you would sacrifice hype for actually nothing.

I understand the argument about PSL being a place where only the best players have to fight, but the community has proven in the past months that they are a lot of unknown players training in the shadows and waiting to prove themselves, you can't just decide to negate their efforts just cause you're on the game since years and feel like everyone else is shit.

Pretty sure it'd actually add a lot to everyone's PSL experience.

Edited by Kamimiii

I mean, Frags is the best player in the game, he helps everyone teambuild...coaches some of them, not too crazy to want him at all costs. JJ probably told lkrenz he'd go after Frags without no intention of doing it whatsoever, well played.  Having 3 draft picks is just too good tho. Inb4 he fucks it up somehow 

9 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

I mean, Frags is the best player in the game, he helps everyone teambuild...coaches some of them, not too crazy to want him at all costs. JJ probably told lkrenz he'd go after Frags without no intention of doing it whatsoever, well played.  Having 3 draft picks is just too good tho. Inb4 he fucks it up somehow 

and now jj will sell #2 to yubel for a good amount too. Super broken.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.